• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2072 Season Thread

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Rodriguez_10.gif.opt.gif

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Dam beat Vegas 10-0 :eek:

Buffalo also lost our interleague series in the battle of boring pitching staffs! Nothing like a nice 4 game series with a combined runs total of 24!

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Nail Hook down to .391. I think he's pressing too hard trying to get that Triples record. Probably trying to force the ball into a richochet in the corner so he can turn on the jets.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I am the Chaos O. I don't know when I'm simming and I don't know what I'm going to write in the Announcement thread until I just do it

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
@jdlikewhoa refuses to get frustrated after close losses.

[xtable=cellpadding:0|cellspacing:0|480x@]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td}Distillers Come Back Late to Top Flying Whites{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Bernardino Gizante had a good game, but he could not keep the False Bay Flying Whites from falling, 3-2, to the Dublin Distillers at The Distillery. The False Bay right fielder went 1 for 2 with 2 walks. He scored 2 times in the loss. Arturo Ramos picked up the win in relief, improving his record to 8-2. Víctor Miranda was tagged with the loss. The second-place Distillers now have a win-loss record of 72-56.

Ryoma Tanaka was the walk-off hero for Dublin. With the game tied in the bottom of the ninth inning, the Distillers right fielder hit a dramatic run-scoring single to send the teams home.

"Honestly, I'm not frustrated," said False Bay manager JD Likewhoa. "The effort was great."{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

[xtable=cellpadding:0|cellspacing:0|480x@]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td}Makal Delivers Clutch At-Bat for Dublin in Walk-Off Win{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}The Dublin Distillers grabbed a 5-4 win over the False Bay Flying Whites at The Distillery. Dublin shortstop Eyüp Makal went 4 for 5 with 4 singles. He drove in 2 runs and scored once to earn player of the game honors. At 73-56, Dublin is in second place in the World League.

Makal had a game-changing single in the bottom of the ninth. On a 1-1 sinker from Raul Brandling, he banged a run-scoring single to right, giving the Distillers a 5-4 lead. It was the 125th hit of the year for Makal.

"Honestly, I'm not frustrated," said False Bay manager JD Likewhoa. "The effort was great."{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
...no. I mean sure, but not what I'm talking about.

You used to be able to submit articles and events to the dev team so they could add them to their RNG event generator.