• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2072 Off Season Thread

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Is that after rehab?
He won't be able to rehab. No minor league games going on at that point which is why it's interesting to me. He'll have not pitched for 13 months then have 2-3 starts I think before playoffs.

Of course this is all contingent on him not getting a set back.

doh

That's because doh is the only person that finds FA the most interesting part of the game.
Not 'most' interesting but very interesting. I just like trying to find fits like Muli for $1m a couple years ago when he led the league in OPS.

doh

I'm happy Katulsky was able to get another ring to improve his HoG chances. Now he's made enough money to settle all the gambling debts he accrued in Vegas.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
except for Pinky, who ya'l voted in to spite me, I can only assume. Thank God he pissed all over the plaque and then threw it into the ND hellmouth.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
During the survey of Earth, our science vessel found something that did not match earlier observations from our home world.

Upon closer examination, the anomolous reading appears to originate from a trophy from a long forgotten sports league from extinct inhabitants of the planet. While our science teams were initially disappointed, unusually large quantities of alien DNA were found on the trophy. Analyzing the DNA may give us insight into who this fallen species of sport enthusiasts were.

[Interesting]

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
RIGGERS READY 2 ROLL. I waited till yankee exported and then ate my brats for dinner tonight? Don't want to curse the season and all that, but I have a non brat commitment tomorrow. I'll just make sure I fast until after yankee sims again.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
RIGGERS READY 2 ROLL. I waited till yankee exported and then ate my brats for dinner tonight? Don't want to curse the season and all that, but I have a non brat commitment tomorrow. I'll just make sure I fast until after yankee sims again.
Orlando is simming tomorrow so you are in for a wild ride!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk