• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2072 Off Season Thread

NML

How about dat winter meetings thread?

@Mr. Radpants

giphy.gif

Winter meetings

:dunno:

Wolfman21

you barely waited 30 seconds from the time the world series was over to you posting this thread. Atleast give the man a chance

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
He was released in the playoffs. Which should be considered part of last season and free game. Can we get a ruling? I've already offered him in an export this mroing, but can retract it if need be.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I think the best part about NDR right now is I have about 100M to spend this offseason too!

NML

Never been allowed to sign people during the playoffs, and I’d assume that extends through until our FA period

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
He was a 'secret' Indy guy... guys pop up that only your scout can see I think like IFA guys (i.e. guys on other teams you don't see with ratings) based on much you put into scouting.

NML

IIRC, it came down to doh offering him before the playoffs starting, so he got to keep him. It was a whole big thing doe

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Qualandro told me I'm not allowed to refer to any WBL things as space related so it's just the Worldtopia Series

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
i disregard nonsense like that since we havent been able to sign people in this period since 2014