• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2071 Season Thread

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I actually was able to grab the logs for game 2 without seeing the results so that was nice.

NML

@Mr. Radpants

giphy.gif

Wolfman21

yeah, i really don't have time to make changes til this afternoon. No real hurry though...everyone can wait on the winners

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
First you want moar simzzz!!1! Now it’s let’s wait cause we won. It’s like I’m taking crazy pills. Make up your damn minds.

Wolfman21

lol, why would my parents care about my virtual accomplishments? They're more than proud of my real accomplishments. The fact that i'm better than you at a virtual game means basically nothing. But the fact that I can trigger you constantly means everything

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
ready to end my season again with another anemic playoff offensive performance

doh

Yep... my team lacks power and to not have him hit at all means I have zero chance.

doh

Another playoff series where my team can't score.. congrats Kabul/Wolf. Go JV.

Wolfman21

Another playoff series where my team can't score.. congrats Kabul/Wolf. Go JV.

i feel like the loss of rodriguez really hurt your lineup. Once you get past flea, galvan, ferreira and mclean......theres really not much there. I did expect more runs to be given up by my young staff, but Owl and Hornby have really, really stepped up in the playoffs.

doh

Yeah once you get to 5th in the lineup it was bad. Galvan had a disastrous playoffs which killed me and seemed like Ferrieria was awful the two games I saw today. I still need 1-2 more hitters in these series'.