• Hello Guest. We are upgrading the server's XenForo versions. This has to be done in stages. 1.5.18 ---> 1.5.23 ---> 2.0.0 ---> 2.0.12 ---> 2.1.0. I will likely upgrade each one and leave it for a day or so to see if there's any kinks. When moving from 1.x to 2.x, our add-ons will cease to work. Much of the functionality of said add-ons is now native within XenForo 2.x, so I don't think we'll miss much if anything. IF we are, we can try out new 2.x XF add-ons.

2071 Season Thread

Wolfman21

lol, why would my parents care about my virtual accomplishments? They're more than proud of my real accomplishments. The fact that i'm better than you at a virtual game means basically nothing. But the fact that I can trigger you constantly means everything

Wolfman21

Another playoff series where my team can't score.. congrats Kabul/Wolf. Go JV.
i feel like the loss of rodriguez really hurt your lineup. Once you get past flea, galvan, ferreira and mclean......theres really not much there. I did expect more runs to be given up by my young staff, but Owl and Hornby have really, really stepped up in the playoffs.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Yeah once you get to 5th in the lineup it was bad. Galvan had a disastrous playoffs which killed me and seemed like Ferrieria was awful the two games I saw today. I still need 1-2 more hitters in these series'.