• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK 2071 DRAFT THREAD

kingssc

it would be a shame. Because that would be an abuse of power to the point where i'd seriously quit the league this time. I'm spending time with my daughter. I don't give a fuck if this draft falls 2 hours or 2 days behind. Auto it all you want
tenor.gif

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
it would be a shame. Because that would be an abuse of power to the point where i'd seriously quit the league this time. I'm spending time with my daughter. I don't give a fuck if this draft falls 2 hours or 2 days behind. Auto it all you want

Shut up and draft

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I love how your shtick is to abuse the volunteer commissioners. It's a really fun shtick right after someone took advantage of them to try to win an online vidya league

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Takes you all of 30 seconds to make the pick. You already listed 3 options you were considering.........

giphy.gif

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
@Wolfman21’s schtick has always been to blow a gasket over people doing the same things he does constantly.

Wolfman21

@Wolfman21’s schtick has always been to blow a gasket over people doing the same things he does constantly.

damn.....ive been on here for 4, 5? years...and someone finally, finally, finally gets it and puts it into words. Bravo Orlando, Bravo

NML

I'd be willing to buy any of the upcoming picks, probably into the third round. Got like four guys left on my list