• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2069 Contraction Draft

NML

I guess I’m alone in my valuation of Bucky. Sure hope he falls to me doe.

Sinner is better than Kasib, who is currently the GOAT. Retire him plz

NML

Order:
Dublin
Istanbul
Little Rock
Miami
Kabul
North Dakota
False Bay
UK
Lisbon
Seoul
Cairo
Helsingborg
Buffalo
Amsterdam
Las Vegas
Moscow

Available Batters: http://utopia.allsimbaseball9.com/batters/batters.html
Available Pitchers: http://utopia.allsimbaseball9.com/pitchers/pitchers.html

@Mr. Radpants is up. You have until 10pm eastern

If you guys don’t think you’ll be around during ur three hour window, PM myself or Karl. Feel free to send us a list or even more general request (“top available prospect”). If ur time runs out, we’ll select who we consider BAP.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
If it gets to me before 10 then we on hold til 1030 or so. That list is impossible to look at on a phone while standing in the middle of target and doing my best to not taze any of these bros or hoes around here.

Dude, are you there tomorrow? If so I’ll stop by after I go DITC.

jdlikewhoa

I forgot ur back on that #blessed domestic life.

Lucky for you. Otherwise last night you’d have been crashing at my place and we’d be wearing onesies, clacking away on our labtops trying to find evidence of Wooly’s transgressions and alternating between watching that GOAT WS game 5 and slipping 5’s in the G String of whatever hoez we convinced to come back with us from Crystal City Titties.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Lucky for you. Otherwise last night you’d have been crashing at my place and we’d be wearing onesies, clacking away on our labtops trying to find evidence of Wooly’s transgressions and alternating between watching that GOAT WS game 5 and slipping 5’s in the G String of whatever hoez we convinced to come back with us from Crystal City Titties.
JD is the better version of Tony's schtick.

NML

I'll go with OF Pascal Meunier, but I was really tempted to go with one of the injury prone goats
Sorry, just got up so I'll take Pascal Meunier CF.

giphy.gif