• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2068 Season Thread

NML

I think it’s

Moscow vs Borg
LV vs Dam

Fax vs FB
Buffalo vs UK

Home team first. LV/Dam finished even, but LV took the season series (I think)

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
If it's not too much to ask, and provided you aren't busy the entire weekend :Winking::djscripclub: :smug:, would you be willing to reupload ur file from the previous week's sim in order for a few changes and a re-sim of the penant chase, @Orlando?

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
If it's not too much to ask, and provided you aren't busy the entire weekend :Winking::djscripclub: :smug:, would you be willing to reupload ur file from the previous week's sim in order for a few changes and a re-sim of the penant chase, @Orlando?
As long as no one else downloaded OUs file I could probably do that. What are the implications in the two leagues? I most likely wouldn’t pull wooly’s export either.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator

It's always been standard procedure to allow resims if an O simmed important games and a GM wasn't given a chance to export. It's my fault for not checking the teams in the race and asking the non-exporters if they were okay with it

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
It's always been standard procedure to allow resims if an O simmed important games and a GM wasn't given a chance to export. It's my fault for not checking the teams in the race and asking the non-exporters if they were okay with it
NML has gotten the short end a couple times. It’s been because of one game playoffs which are like impossible to replicate. There was also some foul play this time though too.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
NML has gotten the short end a couple times. It’s been because of one game playoffs which are like impossible to replicate. There was also some foul play this time though too.

I know, it's just something we've always done. It's my fault for going early

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
So we’re resimming AND not pulling wooly’s export?

HMMM I WONDER HOW THIS PLAYS OUT
Id honestly prefer things stay how they are and wooly is stuck with that roster. I guess I could pull his export still and make that happen. Either way people are getting screwed haha.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
It's what we've done in the past, tagging the GMs who haven't exported for the final week, have we not?
We’ve never done that. I only tag GMs to export when it will stop me, so opening day and playoffs.

Edit: offseason stuff and draft picks sometimes too.

ebarws6

stAy
S6HAKVZ.gif

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
No live sim today. I'm throwing the file up now.

Looks like basically nothing changed.

NML

Looking forward to our series @Yankee151. Even though I finished 9 games back, our pythag is almost the same and we are finally healthy other than our long term injuries.

We don't have a closer, so that's my main concern. Gotta figure out how I want to handle the pitching staff as well.