• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2068 Off-Season Thread

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I might be interested as well. Could see myself moving Oliva and possibly Gowing if it feels right.
Gowing's contract

DumpsterFire2.jpg

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
It's a long debate but with how I set up my team, I don't think it's worth it. My pitching is based off of having a good defense. To put someone in my OF like that would make things out of whack.

Wolfman21

ok, i exported for the first time since my last export didn't take and i took 30 minutes to fix all my shit. Hopefully....this one takes

NML

Salvador was my second choice, but welcome OH CAPTAIN MY CAPTAIN

Currently have 80 defensive ratings at 1B, 2B, SS, LF, and CF, with 70 at 3B and RF. Got a bum at catcher with 60

Too bad we may never score or we might be onto something

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Nah, b. He looks pretty good.

I've got a glut of OF and DH/1b types now, doe.

LF Niqab
LF/RF Menno Kiene
DH Dennis Sparks
1b Chiel Goats

I could use 2b/SS

I'm mostly joking with you since his bat is legit but he doesn't have a position other than DH and is over 30.

I've got a couple of MIF guys I could deal. Let me know if you like any of these guys:

Olaf Veenbrink - 2B Only
Frederico Caola - Elite 2B D/Solid SS and 3B D
Claudio Romero - Solid 2B/3B/SS, decent bat
Gaspard Capitanio SS - Solid D at 2B/Ok D at SS and 2B, decent bat (good against lefties)

I like Kiene but I'd need some salary relief on that joint.

NML

I moreso meant with Kiene, if Karl can't help. Could be a third party to take some/all of his salary (i.e. Karl "trades" him to me and then I trade him to you while keeping X% of his salary)

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
I moreso meant with Kiene, if Karl can't help. Could be a third party to take some/all of his salary (i.e. Karl "trades" him to me and then I trade him to you while keeping X% of his salary)

How bad is that contract? I haven't looked in game yet but I remember it being bad.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
He's getting $18 this year, TO for next year. In a perfect world, I take on someone's middle infield salary and they take some OF salary from me. He's a good player, but it's a dead salary at a position I don't need. I was hoping he'd get pissed and opt out after I didn't activate him from the DL last year :laughing:

Wolfman21

welcome back iceman and rossell to finish out my rotation. Just need another bullpen arm and another decent fielder or two and we're all set

Wolfman21

On another note, there shouldn't be ANY chemistry problems on the team this year

1 captain, 3 leaders, a sparkplug, 3 pranksters and 2 fan favorites.

Lets. Fucking. Go.