• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2068 Off-Season Thread

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
he had a babby.

dont worry wolf, he doesn't understand yet

Can hardly afford bachelor life on 50k a year. No babies for awhile.

Why not just check in once or twice per week? You'll be back by 2070. Which will be spring of 2018.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
I actually have someone that wants to join if we have a team open. Is anyone running Istanbul? Said person is the anti-Tony.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Well I'm cool with the opposite of Tony but since Tony is everything then the opposite of Tony must be nothing, so I don't know if he'd be any more active

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
If he is used to fairness and balance he will probably quit after a week, so might as well try

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Let me just get in front of this and say it was his highest arb estimate.

I hope people don't blow up about this, but nothing shocks me anymore.

TonyGin&Juice

Can't wait to hear everyone's thoughts on the latest Wooly deal!

That's not that bad of a deal. To be honest he only does dumb shit because we let him. Let's all not cry in our own dicks when one of you with cash gives him $5M to buy more IFAs for a second rounder.

TonyGin&Juice

well yeah, but I haven't been very attentive lately because I've been traveling alot and trying to find a job. kinda effed up on this one

Didn't mean to call you out boss, definite understand the hustle comes first. Would you be interested in a co-GM? This guy is looking to learn more about OOTP.

TonyGin&Juice

anyone want to cockbuster? This league needs a blockbuster.

We have a $108M budget. Any and everyone on the WBL roster and AAA available. Not getting TROG trapped by our recent playoff appearance - this team is screwed.

NML

I could blockbuster. I've also got a ton of money/space so bring me ur cum dumps and sell me ur picks

TonyGin&Juice

Petitjean's development is just stupid.

Normally I would stir the shit and say "AAAA guys in A are to blame" but I think he got extremely lucky with injuries (none) and development. Look at some of the tier two guys on my team (Joosten, Franco) and they had similar jumps. Likely just good luck and the absence of injuries.

If anyone buys picks from him I will go back to stirring the shit though.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Only losers want to get good.
wanting to win is stupid

giphy.gif