• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2067 Season Thread

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
So I'm not allowed to do alternating contracts which creates an obvious advantage but Wooly is, got it

uMNAEeX.gif

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
So I'm not allowed to do alternating contracts which creates an obvious advantage but Wooly is, got it
I told him not to anymore. He has one old one. Its easier to police one team than all of you since most of you don't break the don't be an ass rule frequently. Do you feel these rules are needed for people other than wooly? If so, lets address it in the offseason so you aren't tempted to break the rule.

NML

lol I know you've set ur franchise up for success for the next decade, but don't do it anymore.

Multiple times Orlando has said it's okay to do a couple million, just not ten.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
lol I know you've set ur franchise up for success for the next decade, but don't do it anymore.

Multiple times Orlando has said it's okay to do a couple million, just not ten.
Well it was only supposed to be Lucatoni. I didn't see he kept doing it. I'll ammend those other deals.

NML

Well it was only supposed to be Lucatoni. I didn't see he kept doing it. I'll ammend those other deals.

Since Lucatoni, his deals with fluctuations:
Kane
Roman
Perez
Gwilt
Karshev

Basically every major deal he's signed. I'm not sure why this surprises you though...

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Stop it with Karshev and Perez. You ruin ur point when you say stuff like that. You need to learn how to read a contract!

Those are basically both straight up flat contracts.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Kane and Roman, yes. Those will be fixed. Gwilt's too I suppose.

Karshev was front loaded from what I can see, which isnt the same.

Perez was a couple million, which was changed.

NML

Stop it with Karshev and Perez. You ruin ur point when you say stuff like that. You need to learn how to read a contract!

Those are basically both straight up flat contracts.

Karshev is $20m this year and $16m next year doe

Perez wasn't originally flat, but it looks like Lando already updated it

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison

But this isn't an unrealistic contract, is my point. It's a slight front load and a flat back end, it's not like he's doing alternating year shit to influence IFA (anyway, the front load is actually bigger in his "IFA" year when all his alternating contracts are smaller).

You're ruining ur point by bringing up a perfectly reasonable fluctuation.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator

Karshev is just front loaded. it was like 20/20/16/16/16/16/16

Perez was $3m swings.

NML

But this isn't an unrealistic contract, is my point. It's a slight front load and a flat back end, it's not like he's doing alternating year shit to influence IFA (anyway, the front load is actually bigger in his "IFA" year when all his alternating contracts are smaller).

You're ruining ur point by bringing up a perfectly reasonable fluctuation.

That would require more research than looking at his salary page

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
@doh, kats blew two in a row. One 2 out, 2 run PH HR. Then he loaded the bases and hit Evangelista to walk in the winning run. WTF

NML

But to follow that up, if you don't put the rule in black and white - what is and isn't acceptable fluctuation, Wooly is going to do the most fuckshit thing possible within the parameters you've set

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
He had no demand, and slot s $1.26m. I offered $3m. I almost think I should go back and raise it, but that would require deleting the file and re-downloading.
If you look when you hit negotiate it gives you a number in the dialog. It will say something like, offer significantly more than $X.

Screen Shot 2017-09-18 at 1.53.09 PM.png

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
But to follow that up, if you don't put the rule in black and white - what is and isn't acceptable fluctuation, Wooly is going to do the most fuckshit thing possible within the parameters you've set
I don't think you are wrong. I was hoping it would be easier than arguing over what these rules should be. I don't have a problem with some fluctuation, but others do. So we will argue for eternity about it without a consensus, or i try telling him to quit it and amend his deals and trust that everyone else not fluctuate $10m.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
That would require more research than looking at his salary page
To this point, this is why rule suggestions get ignored sometimes :laughing: Bring your own research on if something works. Don't always make us do it. This isn't directed only at you, but it has happened.

NML

I don't think you are wrong. I was hoping it would be easier than arguing over what these rules should be. I don't have a problem with some fluctuation, but others do. So we will argue for eternity about it without a consensus, or i try telling him to quit it and amend his deals and trust that everyone else not fluctuate $10m.

So this is my whole point. Before Wooly, we didn't need to outline every detail of the league. But now we do. And if we don't, he's going to exploit it as much as possible.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
If I remember anything about this league, it's that there's always something people are bitching about. Wooly just makes hisself an easy target.

WRONG

There has never been fyxkshit like this in the league ever. But just pop back in and think over half the owners are about to quit for some every day thing.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
So this is my whole point. Before Wooly, we didn't need to outline every detail of the league. But now we do. And if we don't, he's going to exploit it as much as possible.
Ok, well my point is good luck coming to a consensus on all these issues.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Sorry I got busy with work and had a babby and couldn't police other organizations? Its not like i wasnt here / exporting at all

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Sorry Rad. I was busy having a baby. Was your labor difficult too?

You are still just dodging what i was asking.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Are you drunk?
nah. its only 4. Is "this" kicking out Wooly?

I'm not mocking anyone BTW. I don't know where you got that idea. Your MO is to hop in the threads and throw out vague statements. I'm just trying to get clarity.