• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2065 Season Thread

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Well our Catchers are consistently out performing their ratings. Sanchez with a 1.1 WAR through 25 games, lol.

NML

Vincent Lyons needs four saves over the last two sims to set the single season record.

Kabul not out of it, either

Soonerfan09

My bullpen completely fell apart this week and my offense decided not to show up. I'm not really surprised as we are in the middle of a 13 game roadtrip before coming home to play another 7 straight at home. Thankfully Helsinborg dropped two out of three to Buffalo allowing me to remain in second.
I don't see LV relinquishing their lead with Seoul, Amsterdam, Little Rock, and Istanbul left.

It would be nice to make it out of the first round though. Moscow hasn't been out of the first round since '49, making the playoffs five times and losing to LV four times (Dublin once).

Wolfman21

Vincent Lyons needs four saves over the last two sims to set the single season record.

Kabul not out of it, either

We done. Only shot i have is sweeping fax and BA this sim...and that aint happenin with the current state of my team

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I'm good to go until whenever Tamburrino is healthy again then I'd like to shuffle my lineup a bit and put him back in.

First round exit coming. Without Baz and Tamburrino the lineup is not good.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
I'm good to go until whenever Tamburrino is healthy again then I'd like to shuffle my lineup a bit and put him back in.

First round exit coming. Without Baz and Tamburrino the lineup is not good.
giphy.gif

NML

Fax/UK series gon be so low scoring.

We are healthy at the right time and our pitching is good enough, but I'm not sure if the young bats are ready yet.

PJ Byrne might be a difference maker.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Darryl Nelson is "Wrecked" but finally looks like the guy I traded my future for. Too bad he missed the whole season.

Reactions: doh

Wooly

FAX ready to roll for first 4 games. Will be gone tonight sadly, but should be home the rest of the week for playoffs.

Wooly

The computer drafted a hometown guy for me in the 9th round. Halifax native!

Yay indy developers!

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I should just make my main team Casablanca and demote Istanbul to AAA. Casablanca has 4 titles in the past 12 years, 4 league titles in the past 6. I already have the logos and uniforms for them too!

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
RIGGERS READY TO ROLL (TILL ELIMINATION)

I'm going out to dinner tomorrow night for another obligation, so I'd prefer to save a little money and get two birds stoned at once.... so KILL ME, RAPEY PETE