• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2065 Season Thread

NML

i dont know if i'm gonna have enough arms left to finish the season.

Wish i hadn't traded baleia now...might actually have a chance to catch UK

I should have some upward trajectory to end the year. I'm finally a bit healthy (two straight sims with no injuries!) and I have 20 of my last 26 at home.

That said, I wouldn't be surprised if I lost three more guys next sim and you did catch me. It's been a weird season.

Nice pickup @NML

Thanks - looks like he might be a GOAT. I was a bit worried because I missed two sims where he was in the game for me.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Thanks - looks like he might be a GOAT. I was a bit worried because I missed two sims where he was in the game for me.
Hadn't checked the FA list for a few. Am now kicking myself for sending @Wooly 6M cash. Could have matched ur offer.
Regardless, he looks like a solid CF. Definitely an upgrade for all but 2-4 teams.

Wolfman21

I should have some upward trajectory to end the year. I'm finally a bit healthy (two straight sims with no injuries!) and I have 20 of my last 26 at home.

That said, I wouldn't be surprised if I lost three more guys next sim and you did catch me. It's been a weird season.

I wont catch you. Too many injuries and im starting youth and AAAA guys...some out necessity

Wolfman21

its amazing looking at the differences in the injury reports for the top 4 of the SL and the rest. Basically, if you stayed healthy, you made the playoffs.

NML

its amazing looking at the differences in the injury reports for the top 4 of the SL and the rest. Basically, if you stayed healthy, you made the playoffs.

lol I just had like seven straight sims with an injury. This is the first time I've had less than four guys out since April.

Wolfman21

lol I just had like seven straight sims with an injury. This is the first time I've had less than four guys out since April.

and yet you still have, what, 2 injuries? Losing someone for a week or two is a lot different than losing your entire bullpen for 8 months

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.

How many of them were your #1 an #2 starting pitchers and your 3-4-5 hitters and the only decent "CF" you have in your org? I lost all of those for multiple months this season and is why Otto is taking over once I get the farm system for picks.

Wolfman21

How many of them were your #1 an #2 starting pitchers and your 3-4-5 hitters and the only decent "CF" you have in your org? I lost all of those for multiple months this season and is why Otto is taking over once I get the farm system for picks.

Boo this man!

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Ur the one stirring them up and getting them cycling with all ur "WOE IS ME, I FINALLY HAD MY ONCE A DECADE BAD SEASON, THE GAME IS BROKEN" shit.

Wooly

This place is like the Hotel California, you can check out anytime you like....but you can never leave.

Wolfman21

and the rest of the quote?

nevermind...you just trog trolling because those words have never been typed by my fingers since we moved to 18

Soonerfan09

It is time. 2060 1st overall pick 3B Ramón 'Mountain Man' Iglésias is being called up.

I'm afraid injuries will hamper his career, but if not, I feel like his combination of contact, eye, and avoids Ks can help him be in the top 3 of average and OBP every season. That combined with his speed should help him compete for the NL leader in WAR for years to come, assuming his defense doesn't hold him back too much.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Things getting interesting in Varsity... monster 3 game set in Vegas to start the week.

MSUFanatic

It is time. 2060 1st overall pick 3B Ramón 'Mountain Man' Iglésias is being called up.

I'm afraid injuries will hamper his career, but if not, I feel like his combination of contact, eye, and avoids Ks can help him be in the top 3 of average and OBP every season. That combined with his speed should help him compete for the NL leader in WAR for years to come, assuming his defense doesn't hold him back too much.

Well with injuries being broken I'm sure he'll get a DtD and be ded within a week.