• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2065 Off Season Thread

NML

Ain't got no time for the HAVES of the world. Let us HAVE NOTS discuss ways to improve our team just enough to come up short of the playoffs again

UK
Need: one starter, couple bullpen pieces, LF, DH
Willing to Move: LF Salinas, DH Mayday, AAAA players, most prospects, picks

NML

Didn't know you were around, brother. Haven't seen you in these parts. Figured it was the babby and all

I may be a little salty that you didn't fleece me at the deadline, too

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Cairo

Needs: Number 3 starter, a bullpen piece or 2.

Extras: DH (Alvarez, Pluto kella, Biolley), 3B (Tanaka or Hot Stuff Garcia), AAAA filler, picks

NML

Cairo

Needs: Number 3 starter, a bullpen piece or 2.

Extras: DH (Alvarez, Pluto kella, Biolley), 3B (Tanaka or Hot Stuff Garcia), AAAA filler, picks

I've got a few back-end rotation guys who could also double up as bullpen (Bei did that well this year): Bei, Versluis, Sheng (AAA). I'd move them for picks

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
I've got a few back-end rotation guys who could also double up as bullpen (Bei did that well this year): Bei, Versluis, Sheng (AAA). I'd move them for picks
Will look over after the Angels-M's game.

Soonerfan09

Gutierrez would cost a pretty solid prospect (8-5 with a 3.76 ERA in the majors this season!), and I plan to have him as my 4/5 next season.
Frogley I would probably deal for a decent prospect, although he has also had some success at the ML level.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Oh ya that's right - that it was Wooly. I really just wanted Chin to send you his love. He appreciates you calling him a great pick.

You plan on playing him in RF or LF? Either way he's going to be part of the bad ass core you're putting together.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I was really happy with my draft this year which means they will all be terrible.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
I'm interested to see how this draft pans out. All of my picks were guys Menace loved but that OSA wasn't really high on.

TonyGin&Juice

I'm not ready to throw Baja Blast in the trash yet but I'm always looking to wheel and deal. More interested in starting pitching though given how horrible mine was this season.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Klerk and Fernandez both opted out and have a few other holes via FA... might be a let the kids play year.

Soonerfan09

I had high hopes for Alvarado, and hated having to trade him to Seoul. Sucks to see that he never turned into anything.

NML

Well he was a goat prospect, then went to a really good prospect with you, to a AAAA player for me. I can't hit with a SS prospect to save my life.

All I have is elite gloves, no bats :sad:

NML

Speaking of, see ya Salinas. Such a disappointment

I have no doubt he'll hit 50 homers for @Yankee151 and be a fixture of the all star game now that he left, and Dagger is going to miss 120 games this season.

TonyGin&Juice

Well he was a goat prospect, then went to a really good prospect with you, to a AAAA player for me. I can't hit with a SS prospect to save my life.

It could be worse you could have no bats, no gloves, and no arms...

Reactions: NML

Orlando

Utopia Moderator

Well both is a unicorn. I thought Bernardo would have a decent bat, but it's been bad.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Its not a Yankee trade if i dont do it completely off of impulse and undervaluation of my guy

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Its not a Yankee trade if i dont do it completely off of impulse and undervaluation of my guy

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
I know you always liked Salinas, so I'm not really trying to insult your return. Your asking price of me was just much higher.