• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2065 draft

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Here's the trades we have. Let me know if I'm missing any.

Cairo first to Istanbul
Miami first to LR

Miami second to LR

Miami third to LR
Buffalo third to Borg
Moscow third to Buffalo
UK third to Dam

Borg fourth to ND

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Will pick in the next 5 minutes, popping open the game now

Anyone in Picks 5-9 want to move back to #10?

Wolfman21

haven't looked at my scout's rankings yet, but this looks like one of the deeper drafts we've had in a while as far as a good mixture of good bats and good arms

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I thought for sure yankee would at least try to get that Turk.
I did then I did the double check and realized he was fragile. If I had the 1-1 I still would've taken him, but since I didn't it would've required a King's Ransom. Happy with @Pavl, pretty advanced pitcher who should slot in the 4 or 5 role nicely for me.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I did then I did the double check and realized he was fragile. If I had the 1-1 I still would've taken him, but since I didn't it would've required a King's Ransom. Happy with @Pavl, pretty advanced pitcher who should slot in the 4 or 5 role nicely for me.
You just assumed that, but it wouldn't have taken as much as you probably thought

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Probably. Like I told you though, I wouldn't be me if I didn't make a dumb decision and let you pull ahead of me

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Same offer for anyone else, with or without Kiene involved since I think Lloyd was the only one crazy enough to want him

Wolfman21

he didn't pick. Looks like the time limit was never changed from the end of draft last season. If you wanna make the deal you prolly could and just have whoever can change it change it to who you want

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Our trade is still fine with me if it's fine with you if he takes one of my guys, I'll likely just take the guy he otto'd

GR8 2 B FL G8R

I would join, but it's Taco Tues and they have $1 tacos at a place so creatively called Tacos and Beer

So yall know I'm not the best looking Mediterranean terrorist, but I'm still there to sling dick w a positive attitude...this is Taco Tues, the day the Devil himself was fucked in the ass and buried at sea

Also, I hate everyone, but I'm not at the level of misanthropy that bed ridden simulation baseball requires...

Last edited:

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Traded picks thread has been updated to reelected traded picks through 2067. Please let me know if there are any issues or if I missed anything.