• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2064 Season Thread

Wooly

FAX ready to roll through game 4. Won't be home tomorrow until late afternoon, but sim any time you want.

NML

Let's do this

giphy.gif

Wooly

Damn, I missed it.

Congratulations Wolf. Maybe the first back to back WS in a decade?

Wolfman21

Baleia held Halifax scoreless for 12 straight innings...he gave up 4 runs in the first two innings of his first start, and then shut them down for the last 12

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Bummed I've been away all weekend/today and missed out on this series... wow @Orlando

36 TOTAL runs in a 7 game series is insane. 2-1, 2-1, 2-0 and 4-3 the scores in Vegas. Crazy close.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I'm around all night and am ready for the WS.

Also could I export after game 2 or @Orlando make a change for me? I've got Baz getting healthy after 3 days.

Last edited:

Wolfman21

i've exported but i am going to see Guardians of the Galaxy at 7 PM EST. If you can wait til like, 10 PM EST, i'd be down for how many ever games you wanted to do

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
i've exported but i am going to see Guardians of the Galaxy at 7 PM EST. If you can wait til like, 10 PM EST, i'd be down for how many ever games you wanted to do

Make at least 10pm ET so I can either be in a state of euphoria (Penguins win) or pissed beyond belief (Penguins loss).

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Bummed I've been away all weekend/today and missed out on this series... wow @Orlando

36 TOTAL runs in a 7 game series is insane. 2-1, 2-1, 2-0 and 4-3 the scores in Vegas. Crazy close.
Yeah it was a close series. Top 2 staffs in the league lived up to their stats.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I'm around all night and am ready for the WS.

Also could I export after game 2 or @Orlando make a change for me? I've got Baz getting healthy after 3 days.
You guys want to run a couple now?