• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2064 draft

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
just not interested in doing the first few years of the league over again

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
every time I try to do something fun you make it not that way. you are my toby

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
tumblr_nj4apy9OrZ1ti23ieo1_500.gif

Wolfman21

the bats that will go in the first round of this class are just NASTY if they develop. Lotta high school bats which is concerning. Wolf looks great, but who knows if he even comes close to that potential.

Don't get me wrong, ida still taken him 1-1

kingssc

Luhh the Moore pick @kingssc. Year or 2 to round out the rest of his ratings. Then be roaming the OF for next decade+ barring injury.
Yeah my CF pipeline is not looking too hot. Plan is to push for the playoffs either next year or the year after so will need him. It was the deciding factor over Hatfield

Wolfman21

Yeah my CF pipeline is not looking too hot. Plan is to push for the playoffs either next year or the year after so will need him. It was the deciding factor over Hatfield

Hatfield would be ready in the same time. Moore just looks like the better player. Not quite the defense, but it may not matter. I don't know your park factors

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I think Moore will be better than Hatfield, but those current ratings make it easy. Hatfield can run.

MSUFanatic

could be a solid player............being out with a herniated disc scares me though

Yup I agree, looked at his injury history thought it was worth the risk. Guess we'll see. I wanted someone who could actually play defense and I've loaded up on outfielders the last two drafts need to start to get the infield straight.

Wolfman21

Yup I agree, looked at his injury history thought it was worth the risk. Guess we'll see. I wanted someone who could actually play defense and I've loaded up on outfielders the last two drafts need to start to get the infield straight.

Theres an infielder i like better left, but i cant blame you for going after the more developed college guy

osick87

Community Liaison
Man it's a shame that @Reel isn't around now that College kids can pretty much play in the bigs day one.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Bit of a mixup. 2nd round pick (29) is still owned by the Tuts. 3rd rounder (47) should be sent to the Ottomans. TIA

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Bit of a mixup. 2nd round pick (29) is still owned by the Tuts. 3rd rounder (47) should be sent to the Ottomans. TIA

Which list are you looking at? KAB and MIA are the only two teams that traded their 2nd rounders this draft.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Was on the draft site. We good now.

Yeah, the draft site had comp picks for FAX listed (which they don't get) so the pick numbers were off.

IF YOU NEED MONEY TO SIGN UR PICKS TRADE FOR IT NOW. Any whining when you fail to sign picks because you pissed it away on IFAs or FA busts will be met with ridicule.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
Man it's a shame that @Reel isn't around now that College kids can pretty much play in the bigs day one.
i spent how many years trying to put ya'll on game?

and all i got in return was being mocked for it

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Can someone select SS Juan Sandoval for me? If not I can do it in a little bit

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk