• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2063 WBL DRAFT THREAD THING

Wolfman21

Cant believe that guy was still around...only 18 and already with 45 contact. If he adds 5 to each defensive rating which should happen, he will be one of the best corner outfielders in the game...according to my scout atleast

Wolfman21

Rad gone ban me, but 65/65/55/45/55 according to my scout with 45/55/65 defense. For an 18 year old that already has 45 contact..ill take that this deep in the first

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Based on OSA I think you are optimistic in thinking his defensive ratings will improve. They rarely do and if OSA has him at 35 range, making the jump to 50 seems unlikely. Bat is solid though. No argument there.

NML

Good bat, but a good bat with no glove is exactly what you expect late in the first (or vice versa).

He's definitely a DH or -- fielder

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Not when my point was that it's optimistic to think he will jump to 50 range, as well as adding 5 to error and arm. Any scouting report is irrelevant at that point.

Wolfman21

Most 18 year olds add 5 to a couple defensive ratings. Ive had numerous ones do it. Sure, it may not happen but if it does i all the sudden go from a 4 war type DH to a 5 war type RF

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Most 18 year olds add 5 to a couple defensive ratings. Ive had numerous ones do it. Sure, it may not happen but if it does i all the sudden go from a 4 war type DH to a 5 war type RF

giphy.gif