• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2063 Season Thread

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Mad props to the Os for the new scout. Instead of having a guy that way over estimated ceilings this guy makes OSA look optimistic.

Soonerfan09

Just curious, but why does everyone ask an O to hire a scout for them? The first thing I did when I took over Moscow was hire the best scout I could find.

jdlikewhoa

tumblr_nlk48izq2L1rwjo9zo1_500.gif

Soonerfan09

Hmm...I've just been extending my scout's contract when it's close to running out, so I haven't had the situation come up again. Maybe something has changed since 2058 and now that doesn't allow owners to sign their own scouts.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Hmm...I've just been extending my scout's contract when it's close to running out, so I haven't had the situation come up again. Maybe something has changed since 2058 and now that doesn't allow owners to sign their own scouts.

This guy thinks OSA is overly optimistic on everyone so I love him. Last guy had me getting my hopes up that SOME BUMS would turn into HOAGs and that never happened.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
What I really worry about is a bum mechanic like what we had with super buffed international discoveries. A huge portion of the league's elite came from that period, so there was a lasting effect on the league for a long time.

That was kinda fun and pretty evenly distributed across the league, but I still worry about them screwing up something of that magnitude and it affecting the league for years. Something like career ending injuries being too widespread, screwed up dev curves, etc.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
If I recall we moved to 17 fairly quickly, but yeah I get where you are coming from. I think OU has ran a couple tests to make sure nothing was weird too.