• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2060 Season Thread

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Lost Castiglione @Yankee151 :( can't believe he signed so cheap. Hate when I miss multiple sims this time of year. Of course it had to be doh

jdlikewhoa

You're half right except I've yet to see one catcher you've picked up that has better than a 45 Catcher Ability

New Wizard Award 6 WAR Catcher

jBI8UR5hZ5vdm.gif

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
He had some great seasons. Best LOOGY in the league for a few of them with 13K/9 rates.

If I don't use it to get the Swede, you can have it.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Piggybacking off of that, do you know what slot is for 1-1? That's what Braves is asking for so I set 7M aside in my draft budget, I figure that's close but wanted enough wiggle room just in case. He is at easy signability so maybe it's not too big a deal.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
@Wooly also bears some blame from my end. He's such a fucking trog that he wouldn't play Brick even though he had the fucking playoffs locked up a month early with OU's Juggernaut. Brick was still sitting there neglected in AAA as Wooly trying to perfectly optimize OU's lineup trying to eek out that extra COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE of winning 106 games instead of 104 games. Good thing he had that cushion between 1st and 2nd place before getting whooped in the first round of the playoffs, as is tradition for a 1 seed.

Soonerfan09

If you're just talking about pitchers and just this last draft, then yeah, I agree. The 2060 draft was extremely weak on the mound, but I think the next two classes should make up for it.

Wooly

@Wooly also bears some blame from my end. He's such a fucking trog that he wouldn't play Brick even though he had the fucking playoffs locked up a month early with OU's Juggernaut. Brick was still sitting there neglected in AAA as Wooly trying to perfectly optimize OU's lineup trying to eek out that extra COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE of winning 106 games instead of 104 games. Good thing he had that cushion between 1st and 2nd place before getting whooped in the first round of the playoffs, as is tradition for a 1 seed.
False. I was brand new to the league. I knew very little about whatever you guys were doing. I just arranged lineups for OU. If the brand new guy, who didn't know the rules for the Hunger Games (and still doesn't), breaks your game, you had a pretty weak game that wasn't going to last anyway. Sounds to me like not enough people cared enough about whatever a Hunger Games is.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I tried to explain it to you, but you were incapable of understanding why someone would intentionally play a shitty player out of funniness. Douglass Tagg must blow your mind.

Wolfman21

If you're just talking about pitchers and just this last draft, then yeah, I agree. The 2060 draft was extremely weak on the mound, but I think the next two classes should make up for it.

Eduardo gonzalez has better potential than any draft pitcher in the last 5 years save maybe one

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
False. I was brand new to the league. I knew very little about whatever you guys were doing. I just arranged lineups for OU. If the brand new guy, who didn't know the rules for the Hunger Games (and still doesn't), breaks your game, you had a pretty weak game that wasn't going to last anyway. Sounds to me like not enough people cared enough about whatever a Hunger Games is.

giphy.gif

Wolfman21

and the Villanueva/Jans starting pitching duo i was trying to build is quickly dying. Villanueva is losing potential on all of his pitches and Jans' stamina has dropped to 40 while both of their control's has dropped to 45. Awesome

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
and the Villanueva/Jans starting pitching duo i was trying to build is quickly dying. Villanueva is losing potential on all of his pitches and Jans' stamina has dropped to 40 while both of their control's has dropped to 45. Awesome

At least Villanueva had an injury that explains his drop off, Jans came down with the Akke de Vos syndrome.