• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2060 Season Thread

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Good thing Tony posted this or there might not've been a 2060 Season Thread.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Istanbul with two wins in our opening two games! Zhang is pitching like it's 2055 babby!

Asgabat 6-1 to start the year, time to break more records HOEZZ

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Lost both games to Miami to open the season, OOTP really trying to get me to quit.

@bruin @bruin228 at the summit of mount .500 doe.

Turkey Mountain with a rough start as all the older dudes MAD AF they aren't on the major league roster.

It always warms my heart to see Niek Ploeg go yard not just once but twice against the SPREADSHEET WARRIORS of North Dakalaka. Not even Richard Thompson imploding could stop us from a two game sweep.

Bill Kimes needs to stop grooving fastballs if he doesn't want to end up outright released.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
It always warms my heart to see Niek Ploeg go yard not just once but twice against the SPREADSHEET WARRIORS of North Dakalaka. Not even Richard Thompson imploding could stop us from a two game sweep.

Bill Kimes needs to stop grooving fastballs if he doesn't want to end up outright released.

Bjorno player of the week, too.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Bjorno player of the week, too.

Bjorno going to play himself right into a contract extension. Really hoping Randy Gadd has a break out season because I'd hate to see him not live up to the insane potential my scout saw in him six years ago.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I don't know if the Os did them with the 25 man rosters but I vaguely remember the mid spring training ones. It was mostly business as usual, Seoul was projected for the 1-1, Top 4 in NL was pretty even

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Wooly

Halifax was predicted 105-57, I don't remember anyone else's exactly, but in the SL I am pretty sure it was FAX, KAB, NDR, and MIA in that order at the top. Could be wrong.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
They werent updated, so you are wrong.

Edit: I updated the first post with the predictions from 3/1, which aren't the ones we normally use.

Last edited:

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
The one on the website has pretty favorable predictions for both LRM (80 wins) and NDR (95 wins)....

... but the website also does not acknowledge the move of the SF TANNERS (nor should it @ZackMills), so grain assault!

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
fwiw, the live ones on the website during spring training sims are actually up to date (correct date shown on the website), but are based on God only knows what.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
fwiw, the live ones on the website during spring training sims are actually up to date (correct date shown on the website), but are based on God only knows what.
Yeah I normally pull them before I download the opening day export or before I sim if i am handling it.

bruin

Lost both games to Miami to open the season, OOTP really trying to get me to quit.

@bruin @bruin228 at the summit of mount .500 doe.

amused041.gif

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Yes if those predictions say I win 98 they're totally wrong. Unless I make some moves, I'm not getting to 90.