• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2060 Draft Thread!

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Been on auto for a while now. Put me back on if need be.

You could have drafted or set yourself back on OTTO in less key strokes than it took to post that. Also, I would like to take this time to point out that you are still active on Nutopia 20 minutes later but didn't bother taking 5 seconds out of your day to manage your draft.

Why should @Orlando have to put you back on Otto? Is he your assistant GM? Is his time less worthy for attention than yours? Is he not human?

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
You could have drafted or set yourself back on OTTO in less key strokes than it took to post that. Also, I would like to take this time to point out that you are still active on Nutopia 20 minutes later but didn't bother taking 5 seconds out of your day to manage your draft.

Why should @Orlando have to put you back on Otto? Is he your assistant GM? Is his time less worthy for attention than yours? Is he not human?

Hmm, because I was in bed on my phone? I could have just as easily said nothing and dealt with it in the morning, since the clock was about to stop for the night anyway. Just for you, I'll go off of auto and use my allotted time to study each and every pick I have left.