• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2060 Draft Thread!

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
You people are idiots. Classic example of "I still care enough to want to pick" but "I don't care enough to make a list"

I've got a list filled with guys who will help my minor leagues continue to excel.

Take a look at this guy, @Yankee151. Already a 50 position rating at Catcher and 40+ current bat with them intangibles? LAWD he's gonna be the rock I build the Waco Satanic GOATS around for YEARS to come (until he earns a promotion to Casper!)
http://utopia.allsimbaseball9.com//game/lgreports/players/player_12421.html

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Plus he has a nickname so you know he's good. I don't think he's good enough to catch at the major league level, but I only accept Catchers with 65 Ability or better so that's just me

Otto picked me a guy who should be a 70 rated CF!

Soonerfan09

I did have a list. He was first on my list, but there were a few people still on it. I hadn't put my list on Otto yet because we were still picking. I wanted to look through the draft list one last time before making my pick. Unfortunately, my time was between 11:00 pm and 6:00 am. I probably should have put my list on Otto just to be safe before I went to bed last night, but I decided not to.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Oh I'm not drafting for the WBL level at this point. I only tagged you because of the potential implications for Casablanca. They better make their TIME, because REAPER gonna REAP Casablanca in 2065 or so!

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
AAA is the major league levels for me babby. Remember the 2059 champions with Prazeres Farrusco manning the backstop with his 70 catcher ability?

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I did have a list. He was first on my list, but there were a few people still on it. I hadn't put my list on Otto yet because we were still picking. I wanted to look through the draft list one last time before making my pick. Unfortunately, my time was between 11:00 pm and 6:00 am. I probably should have put my list on Otto just to be safe before I went to bed last night, but I decided not to.
It wasn't. The clock is off during that exact time.

Soonerfan09

It wasn't. The clock is off during that exact time.
Interesting. I was @'d at 11 last night and I checked it around 6 this morning and my pick had been made. It's possible I had Otto selected accidentally, but I don't believe I did.
Either way, thanks.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
CAN I BUY AN @ PAT

untitled-2.gif