• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2059 Draft Thread

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Ray Garland might be the worst person of all time.

Look at Rapey Pete in BA.

Good pick on Marquez. If I hadn't trade you my 2nd this draft I would have taken him since he can actually catch. Not a lot of potential for a ratings bump, being 21 and all, but he can catch and there's major value in that to me.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
@Travis7401 with a great pick at #51! Dominant lefty with amazing GB ability and middle of the rotation potential. Reliable guy for the Beavers this past year in the #2 slot, think he lost some prospect shine due to Barves taking all the ace hype in Corvallis.

Soonerfan09

@Travis7401 with a great pick at #51! Dominant lefty with amazing GB ability and middle of the rotation potential. Reliable guy for the Beavers this past year in the #2 slot, think he lost some prospect shine due to Barves taking all the ace hype in Corvallis.
He was my next pick if he fell to me. I thought about trying to trade up, but decided against it. Solid pick.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison

Thanks, I think he projects pretty well as a decent 60/55/50 type RP who should play well in my system. Solid statistical record and good intangibles mean he should at least make it to his potential and then there's always hope he's better. I'm hoping his movement ceiling is a little higher, based on his GB% current development and his low HRS (0.5 HR/9). His walk rate getting worse is the reason I didn't take him in the 2nd, so I was pleased he was still here in the 3rd.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Yea true that. The year before he finished 3rd in pitching wizard voting so he was due for a regression anyways. Looks like OrSt used him as a closer in the playoffs, including an appearance against UNC (who they lost to), so he's got playoff experience already!

Soonerfan09

giphy.gif