• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2059 Draft Thread

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I have to cut 60 players because of the International Complex disaster and @indydev idiocy and Tony apparently has openings on his minor league rosters.

I get and agree with the spirit of this rule, but in this case why not just switch the picks?

Wooly

Send all them picks to me.
They are all yours Tony, but I think you will get more use out of your two dollar crack hoez.

In return, I get exclusive cat prayers in the 2059 playoffs. Posy it up baby.

If nothing else, giving Tony more SPREADSHEET bums gives me an advantage, since it distracts him from the real WBL game. It's a forest for the trees thing.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I never got CL Glen Buckby (1-12) moved to my team on the site so I guess he's with Amsterdam for signing. I don't know how you guys want to do it so let me know if I need to do anything to get him over. I don't think I have cash to cover his bonus for @OU11 to sign him but I have the actual money so idk. His bonus is only $900k but still

Soonerfan09

If I can't negotiate with some of the guys I drafted (they don't show up on my list of drafted players), does that mean they decided not to come out and will re-enter the draft next season, or did they already sign without negotiation, or is it a glitch?

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
If I can't negotiate with some of the guys I drafted (they don't show up on my list of drafted players), does that mean they decided not to come out and will re-enter the draft next season, or did they already sign without negotiation, or is it a glitch?

If they were "slot" they don't have to be negotiated with and are already signed. Check your A team and see if they're listed.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I never got CL Glen Buckby (1-12) moved to my team on the site so I guess he's with Amsterdam for signing. I don't know how you guys want to do it so let me know if I need to do anything to get him over. I don't think I have cash to cover his bonus for @OU11 to sign him but I have the actual money so idk. His bonus is only $900k but still
Did we figure this out @Orlando @OU11