• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2059 Draft Thread

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I think my scout consults Tony for all of his pitcher ratings for the draft pool. He gives 2 of them 1.5 STARS and then the rest are BUMMMMSSSS not even worth a star

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Here's an interesting player

28903488320_b462ec9bed_b.jpg

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
What's the cutoff for eligibility again? Is it 3 years of College or a certain age by the time the pool is revealed?

Soonerfan09

What the fuck? I thought the draft was later in the season...

Whatevs, Lloyd took my guy, so I'm looking to trade down. Picks and prospects for 1-2. Who wants it?

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I can give you 1-5 or 6 depending on the bruin comp pick situation but I don't have any other picks so its need to be a prospect

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Orlando

Utopia Moderator

Whatevs, Lloyd took my guy, so I'm looking to trade down. Picks and prospects for 1-2. Who wants it?
The draft day in-game is late in the season. We obviously have to draft earlier than that. Is there a problem?

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Even without using @Travis7401 @Travis7401SUCKSDICK SPREADSHEET WARRIORS tool there are at least 15 guys I would really like to have and develop so anyone looking to move 1st get at me. Anyone not named GOLF MIND or Thao is available for the right price.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison

You are pick 1-2 and there was only a single player in the draft class you like?

Stop it. There are good players available at every single position so you don't even need to do a BPA approach. You have a luxury of a top pick, don't give it away! Take a look at your system, decide a position of need, and select a player at that position. Then make sure you have enough $ to sign that player.

I'm more than willing to help you, just PM me

Soonerfan09

The draft day in-game is late in the season. We obviously have to draft earlier than that. Is there a problem?
Yeah, I understand that. I just thought it was after the draft last season.
It's not a big deal.

After the all star game last season, not draft. That wouldn't make sense.

Last edited:

Soonerfan09

You are pick 1-2 and there was only a single player in the draft class you like?

Stop it. There are good players available at every single position so you don't even need to do a BPA approach. You have a luxury of a top pick, don't give it away! Take a look at your system, decide a position of need, and select a player at that position. Then make sure you have enough $ to sign that player.

I'm more than willing to help you, just PM me
I'm not giving it away, I'm looking to trade down in the draft. Pitching is my main need and there was really only one elite(ish if even) pitching prospect in the draft. I'm going for quantity over quality right now as I have many positions of need, but my main need isn't really available. I do appreciate all input and help though, if you want to pm me.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
There will always be a better pitcher on the board for Travis, he could roll out a Jugs machine in his park and it would have a lower WHIP than Bish playing for a real team.

Remember last year when he was getting excited over guys with 70 stuff and 20 control?