• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2058 Season Thread

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
LV: Freddy Lara doubles. Hernándes scores. @doh

raw

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
After a horrendous 22-29 August/Sept, a 12-1 postseason... the luck of the 4 seed.

Nice to see Astorias close it out. I thought he'd fit my park/team perfectly and was glad to get him in the rebuild.

Here's to the drive for fourth place + the best part of the game (off-season).

Wooly

Congratulations @doh , you smashed Halifax like a drunk girl on prom night, or a French soldier in WWII, no resistance. Or as @TonyGin&Juice would say, you pounded me like a coked out 2 dollar whore. You were running 1st place most of the year, but had the wisdom to hold back a bit in the stretch to get down to that coveted 4th place. Well played, well played.

NML

Options and arbitration. Last chance for draft picks and extensions, I think.

I deleted an email before void/executing an option. Does anyone know where else that I can do that, or do I need to re-download the file?

Edit: remembered the trick to delete that file and redownloaded.

Last edited:

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
After a horrendous 22-29 August/Sept, a 12-1 postseason... the luck of the 4 seed.

Nice to see Astorias close it out. I thought he'd fit my park/team perfectly and was glad to get him in the rebuild.

Here's to the drive for fourth place + the best part of the game (off-season).
Great trade for both of us

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Wooly

What version are we running on now? My PC is running 17.10.65 with tonight's sim downloaded fine. My laptop is running 17.10.67, and it is not able to download the sim from tonight. And that is even after deleting the "time.cfg" file. In fact, I copied the "online_league_file_time.cfg" from the PC and put it on the laptop, and I get the same errors.

Last edited:

jdlikewhoa

What version are we running on now? My PC is running 17.10.65 with tonight's sim downloaded fine. My laptop is running 17.10.67, and it is not able to download the sim from tonight. And that is even after deleting the "time.cfg" file. In fact, I copied the "online_league_file_time.cfg" from the PC and put it on the laptop, and I get the same errors.
8NvxfEd_original.gif

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.

This is pretty much the way I manage meetings at work now. "Don't like the pay or the way I run this shit? Hoez, there's the door babby."