• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2057 Season Thread

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Happy I got an OK catcher and two guys (if healthy) can be really good while away from home without laptop.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Happy I got an OK catcher and two guys (if healthy) can be really good while away from home without laptop.

I got bit on that one. Dude really didn't want to play in South Beach even though I offered him $5M AAV for two years.

TonyGin&Juice

Robles won't play for Miami for 3 months, let alone 3 years. Tony gonna call him a BUM and then let JD rape him

Nah, I'm listening to the Crowdsourcing GM and sticking with an actual team from here on out (see: last season). That said, I actually wish I had hung on to Mustache since my SS is trash, but moving him got me the ghost of Robles, who might be ok for half a season.

TonyGin&Juice

How nice, I signed another pitcher (Javier Mendoza) to hopefully improve this shitass bullpen. Dude's probably just a bum but for $3M he was worth a flyer. When absolute bums like Pablo Fonseca are pulling down $11M two year deals it's hard to whine about signing a guy like Mendoza.

NML

No. OSA says he's the 20th best position player overall. He made like $150k/WAR WON last year haha. He'll probably drop down to ~3 WARs this year, but his contract is phenomenal. I have no desire to move him.

TonyGin&Juice

No. OSA says he's the 20th best position player overall. He made like $150k/WAR WON last year haha. He'll probably drop down to ~3 WARs this year, but his contract is phenomenal. I have no desire to move him.

Looking at him closer he's just as bad of a catcher as the bums I have right now.

NML

Yeah, he made it easy to let Lynch walk (who I'm kinda surprised hasn't been picked up).

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I offered him some real cash, and he signed with me

This has nothing to do with the post I'm quoting or maybe it does. Idk. But damn this holiday and my lack of internet, you got all of the IFAs.

I'm bout to go nuts on these last three, my whole plan to splurge is worthless now though :laughing:

I basically went nuts in IFA and restricted myself next year for some mediocre prospects.