• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2057 Draft Thread (6-17-16 is Draft Day)

Lloyd Carr

draft website borck dicked

none of these guys are on there. travis just pulled this white rabbit out of his ass.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison

none of these guys are on there. travis just pulled this white rabbit out of his ass.

He was on there, the draft website had lower contact. I don't know who else to pick, I only had a list built up to the selection I just made. Couple of so to do types

NML

wat

That dude is terrible. This is what I meant when I said this batter class was so shallow.

Here's a significantly better version of that dude (better bat, better glove, better intangibles) I drafted in the fourth round a couple years ago.

http://utopia.allsimbaseball9.com/game/lgreports/players/player_4488.html

There's a couple okay pitchers left (but they aren't great either considering where we are in the draft).

Orlando

Utopia Moderator

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I've had enough UDFA and late round successes to pretend like they are completely worthless, but yeah.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
My usual backup plan to go for good intangibles isn't up to par this year. Oh well, I keep trading 1sts away anyways so who cares. I never want to tank again, it seems so awful to do now

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
My usual backup plan to go for good intangibles isn't up to par this year. Oh well, I keep trading 1sts away anyways so who cares. I never want to tank again, it seems so awful to do now

The biggest issue with a long term tank is that once your budget drops you're screwed for a long, long time. FB and LV have had tank years but they never let their budgets drop and went right back to being competitive. I'm five years away (if ever) from being back to the paltry $135M I got after I won it all, should be interesting to see how fast Beefalo's budget drops.

NML

Look at the guys that were left and point to anyone that would have been a better pick.

I didn't say anyone was better, but I just laugh at the WHOA YOU GUYS ARE IDIOTS LOOK WHO WAS LEFT posts when they have below average bats, meh gloves, and awful intangibles.

TonyGin&Juice

I didn't say anyone was better, but I just laugh at the WHOA YOU GUYS ARE IDIOTS LOOK WHO WAS LEFT posts when they have below average bats, meh gloves, and awful intangibles.

If there's no one better then, by definition, this was the BPA. QED.

NML

I don't even have any picks this draft, I'm just mocking people who do and think they are Mel Kiper grabbing guys with almost no chance at playing in the WBL.

If there's no one better then, by definition, this was the BPA. QED.

I didn't mock ur pick, I mocked your pick and chest puff. That dude is bad and you should feel bad.

zoidberg-you-should-feel-bad-1

NML

*ur

Isn't this normally busy season for landscaping? Surprised you found time to post.

Wolfman21

So thin resorts to personal attacks :laughing:.

Also, naw dawg, it's been months since I was doin landscaping. Ketchup please

NML

It has nothing to do with thin skin, and everything to do with you being a terrible (online) person.

Moved up to construction? Good thing ur virtual baseball team is doing okay.

Wolfman21

They're actually not. Just a few games over .500 may be good for NML led teams, but it's terrible for the Bulls.

You have issues with everyone on this site. Has nothing to do with my online persona and everything to do with your really...thin....skin.

NML

Ur not wrong that several people on this site are completely intolerable because of their online persona. That has more to do with the direction of the site.

I'm glad you have such high standards for ur virtual baseball team. Maybe try applying that standard to your job?

TonyGin&Juice

I don't even have any picks this draft, I'm just mocking people who do and think they are Mel Kiper grabbing guys with almost no chance at playing in the WBL.

I didn't mock ur pick, I mocked your pick and chest puff. That dude is bad and you should feel bad.

zoidberg-you-should-feel-bad-1

Do you, for real, think I have any hopes for the guy not picked at 1-2 in this draft? Most of these guys are bums with no shot, I just like taking the piss out of TravSpie.

Reactions: NML

Wooly

*ur

Isn't this normally busy season for landscaping? Surprised you found time to post.

It has nothing to do with thin skin, and everything to do with you being a terrible (online) person.

Moved up to construction? Good thing ur virtual baseball team is doing okay.

That's too much. Don't make fun of what people do for work in a malicious manner. We are playing fake baseball for god's sake, there is no reason to go after people like that.

NML

That's too much. Don't make fun of what people do for work in a malicious manner. We are playing fake baseball for god's sake, there is no reason to go after people like that.

You must be new here