• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2057 Draft Thread (6-17-16 is Draft Day)

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
[xtable=border:0|cellpadding:0|cellspacing:0|172x@]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td}Leader Ability:{/td}
{td}:Poo:{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Loyalty:{/td}
{td}:smile:{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Desire f. Win:{/td}
{td}:Poo:{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Greed:{/td}
{td}:Sacred:{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Intelligence:{/td}
{td}:Nerd:{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Work Ethic:{/td}
{td}:vomit:{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Travis is seriously excited about a D-first potential CF with no bat and shit intangibles? I'll make my pick once I get out of the bed here in a few. The shot of kidney dope I got yesterday tires me out. Well, that and all the riding.

Lloyd Carr

all trades that were posted in the 2056 and beyond thread (or at least the ones in there at the time I made the pick changes) are done.

any traded picks made in the finalized trades thread since the start of the draft probably havent been done (outside picks Ive been asked to change, like the false bay 1st rounder).

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I'll put myself on auto when i can but if someone wants to auto me now I'm good with it

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
808490.jpg

Wooly

First auto draft pick since @Reel was running the organization into the ground. SMDH.

:grin:
I am mostly unavailable for the next 24-30 hours. That is pretty common for me on Mondays and Tuesdays, the busiest days of the week for me, I work rather late those days. I don't want to hold the draft up. There is also little odds that anyone left in this draft from the will even get out of AA ball.

NML

What he meant to say was "this draft blows, unless you want my picks in which case it suddenly has value left."