• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2056 Season Thread

Wolfman21

How many pitches did he throw? Shoulda had him on a pitch count. Dudes don't throw complete games on opening day, lulz

Schauwn

Cant wait for 17 to be able to read the recap of every game each sim, immersion will increase...

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
UK and @NML running the gimmick pitcher system to the next level. That setup was always my endgame (but with actual good players instead of shitheads) when I started, but I kept having the plan go awry when I'd stumble into good RHP starters.

Gonna have to use 7 day lineups against them so they don't scam my lineups, doe

Reactions: NML

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Cant wait for 17 to be able to read the recap of every game each sim, immersion will increase...

In the ESPSim Saturday Night Baseball Game of the Week, Buffalo 'Murricans starting pitcher Cameron "Megaman" Corbishley took the mound in what should have been an easy win over the Little Rock Miners. However, Mr. Megacontract himself surrendered 4 earned runs over 6 2/3 innings. He attempted to scatter the Miners' seven hits over the innings to lessen the impact, but the Miners responded by scattering runs across the box score instead. Corbishley was paid approximately 1.5 million dollars for his lackluster effort.

Leading the offensive onslaught for Little Rock was second baseman Ryan Williams. Certainly, combining that offensive performance with his usual VERY HIGH leadership had his Little Rock teammates pumped. "Definitely, when a normal leadership player has a great game, I get a little excited, sure," said first baseman Donovan Crews in a post game interview. "But when Ryan was getting those hits and pointing the dugout and raising the roof and doing the hand jive we all started going nuts. I hit the field and made extra sure to make zero errors the next inning despite my 45 defense."

With the victory, the Miners improved to 2-3 on the season and sit just 1 game behind Buffalo for fifth place in the South League, despite having a payroll $46m less than Buffalo.

Meanwhile, all is not well in Buffalo. The team's projected balance is -$17,688,984, which has many questioning the financial future of the franchise.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Who is herc

herc-carver-huh-the-wire.gif

Lloyd Carr

Or if anyone has a pitcher available who is on a multi-year contract they don't want, but can pay for the salary for this year and I'll cover future years.

I just need a body to throw in my bullpen, and I don't have any FA money left.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Or if anyone has a pitcher available who is on a multi-year contract they don't want, but can pay for the salary for this year and I'll cover future years.

I just need a body to throw in my bullpen, and I don't have any FA money left.

Just call up Maup or Emilio.