• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2056 HUNGER GAMES - GET THE SPIRIT OR DIE FRYING

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Did not realize I played UK this week because I was being lazy. Not setting 7 day lineups against gimmick pitcher system is brutal. That's exactly the type of schematic advantage against platoon teams is what I had in mind when I thought about doing something similar. WELL PLAYED @NML WELL PLAYED.

Edit: Actually it doesn't look as bad as I thought in regards to hitting. Just had a bad run of untimely hitting leaving a lot of runners stranded. I'm sure the lineups made a difference in hits, but might not have been enough to earn a win out of that anyway.

Reactions: NML

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Did not realize I played UK this week because I was being lazy. Not setting 7 day lineups against gimmick pitcher system is brutal. That's exactly the type of schematic advantage against platoon teams is what I had in mind when I thought about doing something similar. WELL PLAYED @NML WELL PLAYED.

Edit: Actually it doesn't look as bad as I thought in regards to hitting. Just had a bad run of untimely hitting leaving a lot of runners stranded. I'm sure the lineups made a difference in hits, but might not have been enough to earn a win out of that anyway.

Wrong thread TrAspie, wrong thread.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Guys got put in AAA, people submitted bums, and some guys tried to trade. This is all I gotta say:

2wd6a93.jpg.gif

Last edited:

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Fuck doh as a staff, record label, and as a motherfuckin crew. And if you down with doh then fuck you too