• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2056-2057 Winter Meetings in Buffalo, NY! LOGOS IN FIRST POST

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
wut? I was explaining why i fucked up the TO on the catcher who i signed that i don't even know his name. I don't even care about the budget issue anymore, whats done is done.

I didn't think that could be the case since it would have no affect on upping a team options, but my b then.

Wolfman21

I didn't think that could be the case since it would have no affect on upping a team options, but my b then.

I was explaining the unexplainable. Honestly though, this has been the busiest weekend in many a year for me. I spent about 30 seconds on the sim right before I rushed out the door yesterday on my way to two weddings and then I spent 3 hours preparing my guest room last night as we are helping a girl at our church out and letting her stay with us for a few months. So I wasn't thinkin and messed up the TO. Make it guarunteed smokey

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I was explaining the unexplainable. Honestly though, this has been the busiest weekend in many a year for me. I spent about 30 seconds on the sim right before I rushed out the door yesterday on my way to two weddings and then I spent 3 hours preparing my guest room last night as we are helping a girl at our church out and letting her stay with us for a few months. So I wasn't thinkin and messed up the TO. Make it guarunteed smokey

Oh I don't care about your buy out :laughing:

Just tired of hearing about what isn't fixable, but that wasn't your intent so like I said that's my bad. You've been around long enough to know how I get when I spend 5-6 hours trying to fix something and it keeps coming up

Wolfman21

Oh I don't care about your buy out :laughing:

Just tired of hearing about what isn't fixable, but that wasn't your intent so like I said that's my bad. You've been around long enough to know how I get when I spend 5-6 hours trying to fix something and it keeps coming up

Yeah, I don't care about the budget thing anymore, lol. No worries

Wolfman21

holy hell...for some reason Felix Alvarado is wearing a Buffalo Murricans uniform in my sim, lol

and Kievit is wearing a Las Vegas uniform and Bernard Brault is wearing some green concoction that resembles something from a AA squad

Wolfman21

i dont want him, i just want him to not be on a roster

Doesnt matter though, when he retires, his number is goin up on the wall

Wooly

Looking for starter at 2B or 3B. Probably only need for 1-2 years. Probably will only trade prospects and picks, unless you want a pitcher. I will consider trading pitchers other than my primary 4 starters.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I want to play a series between the 2048 riggers and the 2057 Turkey Mountain Squirrel Kings. I think TMS would be a good bit better.