• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2055 Season Thread

Wolfman21

Raul Medina makes the 2nd Kabul bull former farmhand to spend 80 days on the leagues suspension list for drug use

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Also the top news story talking about the hot stove

mNmRIL8.gif

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
These guys better come out swinging 'cause the starting pitching is total trash (Rat finally died). Anyone looking to dump salary (paging @Lloyd Carr ) that's got pitching get in contact with me immediately.

Wolfman21

Opening Day!! The grass looks greener and the air smells fresher. In 162 games and 7 playoff series a new champion will be born or an old champion will be re-crowned.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Dublin
Borg
Dam
Seoul
Istanbul
Lisbon
Vegas
Moscow
Berlin

SF
Kabul
ND
BA
Buff
FB
LR
UK
MIA

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I'm excited to try out a couple of experiments

- Is there such a thing as too much chemistry/talismanic power? Will DECKERADES and TAGG combine to be an unstoppable force for good? Or will it be TOO MUCH TALISMAN POWER, and I'll watch in horror as the locker-room is pulled apart by the two talismanic black holes?

-Complicated pitching micro management to direct innings and high leverage innings to key players. Will this squeeze extra value out of my rigger system pitchers or is it just over complicating things that have worked well for me in the past.

Either way, brats will be consumed tonight and I'll celebrate with a nice dinner at the end of the season, so life is good.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Popular opinion has had Little Rock as a playoff contender for the past three years.

Well he usually panics like Yankee and sells all his players after his first losing sim. Hopefully he can stay more positive this time, because he's had a great off season thanks to my ASSISTANT GM SKILLS and his ability to fix every problem area with a quality player. I think the only question is his team chemistry.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Dunno why you are hating on LR. They are a potential playoff team. Miami... Lol.

Yeah, I wasn't saying Little Rock wouldn't. He essentially has 6 assistant GMs helping him at this point as well.

They're in JV so I don't see any reason he couldn't make a play for the fourth playoff spot. With all of the help he's getting if he doesn't make the playoffs it would be a miracle.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
If anything the Riggers are the Padres. They play in a giant Dyson sphere and use SYSTEMS like flyball pitchers and awful hitters.

osick87

Community Liaison
I guess you could argue the Kasib trade was a crazy overpayment like the Shelby Miller trade.

NML

Kasib had a solid spring, I'm gonna keep him around for now. Was planning on just getting his popularity bonus and have him chill in AAA as depth.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I honestly don't know if he'll be willing to talk extension, I'm wondering if he's mad cuz I dicked over his contract and gave him less than 3 mill per season. If so that'd be a new thing but a neat consequence I guess

If (huge if) I win the WS this year then there's no way I don't give him away for peanuts just to shake things up as I'll have gotten everything I need out of him, if not I'm not sure what I'll do but I'll let him go for anything if I'd be losing him to FA the following offseason anyways

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Oh don't worry Qual I'm making my list and checking it twice and you are behind Wolfman in the 17 team standings right now