• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2055 Offseason Thread

Wolfman21

I'm definitely getting mason brett. I'm gonna make sure the riggers have enough good players they're set for the next 10 seasons

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
March 2016 and Wolfman still doesn't understand how to participate in a gif only page

giphy.gif

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Turkey Mountain offered me their entire roster for Bert and Montes, and it was just too good of a deal to pass up. Those two GOATS combined for 2 / 24 at the plate in the playoffs, so I hope they enjoy TULSA, OKLAHOMA, USA.

EDIT: ROOSEVELT GONZALES joining them with an 0/8 performance.

Not sure why Douglass didn't start a game either, that was my downfall. Had him as every other against LHP and every 3rd against RHP. Shoulda used 7 day lineups, I suppose.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
How many of them spent the season injured? Some of them look too much like GOATS to interest me as well.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
When McBride/Phuc come back to the dugout after scoring but I can't be happy because it's only tied

post-39919-Angry-Anchorman-Jeremiah-Johns-N2xz.gif

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
no, I want to pay his whole salary for the chance to tell him he is fired

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
no, I want to pay his whole salary for the chance to tell him he is fired

Bro, sending him to MiAAAAmi is much worse than firing him. A couple of years ago I told an underling of mine that I wasn't going to fire them for insubordination - I was going to force them to move into my office, a fate worse than death.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
OU is too tall for the hill people to bend him over. That's why he ain't afraid of turkey mountain.

Lloyd Carr

I'd like to move Angelo Leon and Abdul-Muhaimin bin Murtadi this off-season. Leon had pretty solid numbers, and is on a really cheap contract. Murtadi is pretty young and pitched really well in his short stint with Buffalo in the big leagues. Give him a solid defense, and I think he'll be a decent MR option.

They both have been known to be locker room cancers, but given I came two games from the world series, I don't know how much of an impact that has on the actual game.

I'm just looking to go a different route with the type of organization I want to run. I probably won't be winning anything again for a long time, so I figure I may as well build a system that more fits with my philosophies, rather than solely on blues and greens.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
No good FA SP now... The Carrier bidding contest will be interesting. Also interested to see what Thu gets. After that... oof. Some OK mid tier pitchers but not much out there.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
I'd like to move Angelo Leon and Abdul-Muhaimin bin Murtadi this off-season. Leon had pretty solid numbers, and is on a really cheap contract. Murtadi is pretty young and pitched really well in his short stint with Buffalo in the big leagues. Give him a solid defense, and I think he'll be a decent MR option.

I'd be interested in Leon if the price isn't that ridiculous but bin Murtadi had everyone in my locker room demanding a trade.

No good FA SP now... The Carrier bidding contest will be interesting. Also interested to see what Thu gets. After that... oof. Some OK mid tier pitchers but not much out there.

Scratch Thu off the FA list, I just signed him to a ridiculous extension.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I'm hoping someone gives me some actual offers for my #GOATS :( Can't believe you guys didn't hit me harder when I was on tilt after losing. Now I've partially recovered my sanity!