• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2055 Offseason Thread

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Welp, it's possibly over for some of us. Might as well finally get this started.

What ya selling, buying, trading? Taheeha or Mahoha

IsMLRXX.gif

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Go for it. Since I've got to get rid of all potential GOATS to stick with my schtick, Claudio Montes is also available in the 2055 offseason future, but @Orlando might have something to say about him.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I'm at $90M and can free up probably another $5M but no IFA. This should be interesting.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
I couldn't read this post situated all the way atop Above .500 Mountain

Flags fly forever and I'm just about to make a move that should have me finish the season at 500 with a budget in the top five next season. Enjoy it while it lasts.

This was directed at @bruin @bruin228 and not my PREFERRED TRADING PARTNER @doh. Just wanted to clarify.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I'm looking for SP, OF, C.

I have budget space, some decent younger MIF prospects to trade.

Very much willing to take on horrible contracts for decent players with my $80m in space and no IFA this year.

Would like to 85-88 games this year. Will need to significantly upgrade SP, get 1-2 good RP, and have my OF not be absolute shit to get there. Looks like with Romero re-upping in Amsterdam that'll be much harder to get any quality in FA.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Since I'm spending my Sunday restoring my Ubuntu server and waiting for the tubeless sealant to settle I thought I'd spend some of my down time planning for #TheRoadto500 (paging @Travis7401). Since I only have time to play 54,114th level chess in my professional life I'm going to put the cards on the table show you all what I've got and you decide if you want any of these guys or not. It's probably a buyers market again and I'm not greedy so make an offer.

Enrique Gomez 2B (WBL) - He's due $10M next season (Team Option) but he's willing to do an extension for around $13M AAV over nine seasons with me (the ninth is a TO) so don't think of him as a rental. I'm debating keeping him and alternating he and Blanks at 2B/DH but if any of you are looking for a 2B entering his prime that actually has some D hit me up.

Caesar "Trucker" Israel 3B (AAA) - I had no idea Darren Adams would do as well as he has so with him looking to anchor the Hot Corner for us moving forward poor ol' Trucker is blocked, which is really unfortunate. He's got D (great arm), speed (blazing babby), and contact so any of you out there starving for 3B talent (@bruin @bruin228) that's CHEAP, YOUNG, and under team control should hit me up.

Martin Mull LF (AA) - Not a complete TROG but he's no Alex Gordon either. However, this guy has SPEED, Avoids Ks like a politician avoids the truth, is under team control, and, according to my scout that saw the greatness in Niek "Hittin' them skinz" Ploeg that everyone doubted, sees this guy as a faster version of Ploeg. Since Ploeg is going to be manning LF for a while he's blocked and by the time Ploeg is forced to DH Ha Alisjahbana should be close to reaching his 80 POWER potential so he's got nowhere to play.

There are probably others I'm willing to move but those three are guys that I thought I'd put on the market now since they're all either in the WBL or ready to make magic happen.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Since I'm spending my Sunday restoring my Ubuntu server and waiting for the tubeless sealant to settle I thought I'd spend some of my down time planning for #TheRoadto500 (paging @Travis7401). Since I only have time to play 54,114th level chess in my professional life I'm going to put the cards on the table show you all what I've got and you decide if you want any of these guys or not. It's probably a buyers market again and I'm not greedy so make an offer.

Enrique Gomez 2B (WBL) - He's due $10M next season (Team Option) but he's willing to do an extension for around $13M AAV over nine seasons with me (the ninth is a TO) so don't think of him as a rental. I'm debating keeping him and alternating he and Blanks at 2B/DH but if any of you are looking for a 2B entering his prime that actually has some D hit me up.

Caesar "Trucker" Israel 3B (AAA) - I had no idea Darren Adams would do as well as he has so with him looking to anchor the Hot Corner for us moving forward poor ol' Trucker is blocked, which is really unfortunate. He's got D (great arm), speed (blazing babby), and contact so any of you out there starving for 3B talent (@bruin @bruin228) that's CHEAP, YOUNG, and under team control should hit me up.

Martin Mull LF (AA) - Not a complete TROG but he's no Alex Gordon either. However, this guy has SPEED, Avoids Ks like a politician avoids the truth, is under team control, and, according to my scout that saw the greatness in Niek "Hittin' them skinz" Ploeg that everyone doubted, sees this guy as a faster version of Ploeg. Since Ploeg is going to be manning LF for a while he's blocked and by the time Ploeg is forced to DH Ha Alisjahbana should be close to reaching his 80 POWER potential so he's got nowhere to play.

There are probably others I'm willing to move but those three are guys that I thought I'd put on the market now since they're all either in the WBL or ready to make magic happen.

What do you want for Israel?

Aside from the West Bank