• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2052 WBL Season Thread

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Just imagine how much pain I'd be dishing out if I were able to put Bedridden in the three hole. Mess with the best - die like the rest.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
15 innings, this will go down as one of the greatest simulation shampionship games of all time.

Remember where you are, so you'll remember where you were.

NML

What a game by the bullpens.

Lisbon in a tough spot down 2-0 headed on the road. Plus a dead bullpen

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I don't understand Key West's pitching rotation, but who am I to question success?

Getting blanked by some Loathsome 0-10 6+ ERA pitcher in game 2 was the closest I've come to being Lloyd mad at this game.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Did Stephen Adams start one of the game against Lisbon too? Update dat website Plz! I want to see extended highlights and box scores.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Still not sure why Robbie was coming out of the pen. He is key wests best starting pitcher.

I actually set it up that way because I wasn't sure how the starters would do. For some reason one of the rotation changes I made didn't take. I just made another change (trash LOOGY to replace 0-10 Stephen Adams) so I'm good to go if you guys are for the next games.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
You are undefeated with him starting, including a win over the best pitcher in the league. Petition to make Stephen "0-10" Adams the playoff MVP. The talismanic powers are so strong with him. All of your batters see how loathsome he is and know they have to perform. He's got that Tim Tebow effect on your team. Don't question stuff like this, just embrace it.

osick87

Community Liaison
@osick87 wrong thread for your file up, and live sim isn't working. Or is this the file that the contenders need to use to export?

6foot_ladder_500x.jpg

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By