• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2050 WBL Season Thread

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
He pitched the last game of the riggers series. Wasn't there only 1 day from that series to the WS? Maybe there was more, if so I screwed up, but dah well
Yeah I think one day... so it'd be day off, game 1, game 2, day off, game 3, game 4 so normal rest would've been game 3. Either way with the day off between 4-5 and then potentially 6-7, he could still start game 7 on full rest.

Gooksta

Yeah I think one day... so it'd be day off, game 1, game 2, day off, game 3, game 4 so normal rest would've been game 3. Either way with the day off between 4-5 and then potentially 6-7, he could still start game 7 on full rest.
Yeah, screwed that up

Lloyd Carr

congrats @Orlando Nice bounce back from last season

Also, what's the situation with the file/sim? I wont be able to download it til morning. Is this the HoF sim?

Lloyd Carr

It looks like there have only been 11 No-Hitters in WBL history (since 2033).

I can't figure out a way to check individual games from pre-2049, but it looks like Tanyu Nakamura threw a perfect game (14 K, 0 H, 0 BB, but I can't see anything about errors or runs) in 2046 with False Bay (@jdlikewhoa ). If that was a perfect game, it was the only one in WBL history.

Last edited: