• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2049 Season Thread

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Imagine if i signed a 1B or DH for 10 years at $4M per that broke all sorts of records

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Imagine if i signed a 1B or DH for 10 years at $4M per that broke all sorts of records

You'd be really smart. With the rate of shitty contracts I see in this league, he could just as easily be a trog star.

@jdlikewhoa didn't sign his trog star to $10.5 million a year thinking he'd blow ass.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
You'd be really smart. With the rate of shitty contracts I see in this league, he could just as easily be a trog star.

@jdlikewhoa didn't sign his trog star to $10.5 million a year thinking he'd blow ass.
Not haamid tho. He wanted like 5M for 8 and i could have pushed him to 10

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I definitely just offered one of my players 6 years on accident too (I only want 5, really he's already 27, seriously it was a misclick). If you could just adjust that to a 5 year instead so his last 2 are team options... yeah...

Just sim without my export or whatever if that voids it, lol.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I definitely just offered one of my players 6 years on accident too (I only want 5, really he's already 27, seriously it was a misclick). If you could just adjust that to a 5 year instead so his last 2 are team options... yeah....
As you wish

osick87

Community Liaison
I definitely just offered one of my players 6 years on accident too (I only want 5, really he's already 27, seriously it was a misclick). If you could just adjust that to a 5 year instead so his last 2 are team options... yeah....

9L9bOKF.gif

Edit: Oh OU doing it

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Look at my avatar, I'm smiling through all of this.

Am sick of contract house rules because OOTP doesn't feel like fixing contract AI though

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
The contract AI is significantly better this version. Huge leap from '15. Hopefully it continues to get better.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
You just love hating on an indie game for some reason. They have attempted to fix the AI. 16 is better than years past. I don't get why having house rules is such a big deal.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
You just love hating on an indie game for some reason. They have attempted to fix the AI. 16 is better than years past. I don't get why having house rules is such a big deal.

It's super easy to just fix everything, they just dont do it because they don't want to.

doh

Damn I thought this was easily the most even year we've had in the WBL 1-8 in the playoffs and we really haven't have a blow out series yet. All great ones.

Let's go Varsity in the ship.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Not allowed to have a problem with a game that I pay for every year, got it. Called this the best version of OOTP in years, I'll continue to repeat that and never have any problem. Wouldn't want to offend Markus and Rene Qualandria.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Not allowed to have a problem with a game that I pay for every year, got it. Called this the best version of OOTP in years, I'll continue to repeat that and never have any problem. Wouldn't want to offend Markus and Rene Qualandria.
Who?

osick87

Community Liaison
On the bright side this will tire Gunnar out enough where AI won't use him for awhile.

doh

At least it'll only be four real time simmed games to get to the off-season.