• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2049 Season Thread

jdlikewhoa

You'd be really smart. With the rate of shitty contracts I see in this league, he could just as easily be a trog star.

@jdlikewhoa didn't sign his trog star to $10.5 million a year thinking he'd blow ass.
It's rare I sign my guys to contracts that long anymore. I learned my lesson in the UBL. Honestly I remember looking at the extension the sim after he resigned and asking, "What the fuck were you thinking jdlikewhoa?" I must've been drunk

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
POPCORN-2.gif

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
@osick87

2) Karpet
3) Skeet
4) Javi

Idk how long your simming but I'm really good for the series. Only big deal is forcing javi to pitch game 4 intead of letting the game push Campbell out

osick87

Community Liaison
@osick87

2) Karpet
3) Skeet
4) Javi

Idk how long your simming but I'm really good for the series. Only big deal is forcing javi to pitch game 4 intead of letting the game push Campbell out

Is there anything I need to do so it doesn't happen?

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
After javi just restart the rotation with campbell. I don't need to make any changes for the series.

osick87

Community Liaison
Ideally my Pitcher friendly park will lessen the fear of every Tulip hitting a bomb.

osick87

Community Liaison
I suppose an easy thing to do would be figure out his average pitches per inning and then have a Pitch count of around 6.5x that number

osick87

Community Liaison
DLS has been not good this playoffs.

Hmm his stats seem decent. Must not be paying attention

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I thought Amsterdam was the best team in the league at the end of the year... Lando should be bant for trading them Campbell.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Everyone should let OU trade his players away for nothing again until the league has more parity :laughing:

Watching these mongs kings unload HRs on every pitcher not named Kasib/Soto (and occasionally them too) is tough. If Soto and Kasib can't hang, wtf is my Jewish Banker pitcher gonna do?

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Everyone should let OU trade his players away for nothing again until the league has more parity :laughing:

Watching these mongs kings unload HRs on every pitcher not named Kasib/Soto (and occasionally them too) is tough. If Soto and Kasib can't hang, wtf is my Jewish Banker pitcher gonna do?

Well Haamid and Carrier were batting a combined .117 going into game 5 of the NLCS. I think the rest of my top 5 were all under .220 too. And I lost with much better teams than this the past few years, they just got liquid magma hot the past 7 games.

osick87

Community Liaison
I missed Bert. Don't know if he would have won me any more games but they would have likely been a bit more competitive.

Good series @OU11. Thought I could get to non Campbell pitching. Will probably kick myself for not starting Rambaud instead of Barajas but too late for that now.

Time to plan for next year. Team should be pretty much the same next year with a few tweaks. Channing coming up may get me to a 6 man or may have me deal a pitcher.

Is there a date I should sim to?

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I missed Bert. Don't know if he would have won me any more games but they would have likely been a bit more competitive.

Good series @OU11. Thought I could get to non Campbell pitching. Will probably kick myself for not starting Rambaud instead of Barajas but too late for that now.

Time to plan for next year. Team should be pretty much the same next year with a few tweaks. Channing coming up may get me to a 6 man or may have me deal a pitcher.

Is there a date I should sim to?

Sim a day or two until it says arb time.