• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2047 WBL Season Thread: Fignuts World Tour (UPDATE OOTP OR EXPORTS WON'T BE TAKEN)

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I know OSA ratings are useless but Dublin has 3 of the top 4 pitching prospects... LAWD @Mr. Radpants

When I export I export.

But seriously I think Tapley is going to crush in other parks, my park is actually terrible for RHB AVG and he batted like .380. I should have trumpeted this more when I put him on the trade block.

Wolfman21

Lopez and humphrey went from requesting 800k for their next contract during the season to requesting 4mm+ in the postseason. Wonder if that means they hit arbitration? I found it interesting

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
We're going to try moving the draft back, I should get some gold tomorrow so I'll run a test to make sure it solves the draft pool stat problem first. I really think it would be better anyway though as long as there aren't any weird problems rule wise from having the draft right after the season

Wolfman21

Wish I could take over running Australia until someone else joins up if NML is really done, but I don't think that would be a good idea being in the same division and all. Don't want anyone thinking there's any kind of collusion

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Shit. So HoF voting isn't until Jan 7th and ballots don't open til December.

Why oh why can't you change that

osick87

Community Liaison
Next video for @bruin228 will be going through the arb process and other things you can do during that time before FA/the draft. Anybody have any suggestions as to what I should cover?

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Can we get HoF voting in tonight? If we can get everybody's arb in by 9pm we can get HoF voting done tonight and go to FA/IFA tomorrow.

Wolfman21

well, I get another minimum year out of Humphrey/Lopez but I'm gonna start paying them decently well starting next year. 5 million per year for both doesn't seem too terrible though. I'll take it