• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2047 WBL Season Thread: Fignuts World Tour (UPDATE OOTP OR EXPORTS WON'T BE TAKEN)

Gooksta

Like who? My scout doesn't like any of your young talent except Rivera...
Barnes, Wiggins, James, Rocha, Marson, Fuller, Baez, Adams, Caro, Kievet, DuPont, Aguilar, Chapman..maybe Hutchinson and whoever I draft this yr (top 5 pick).

Last edited:

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I have an assumption about a theory on the game.. gonna see if it plays out or not.
You must have a different theory than the rest of us because my scout doesn't think many of those guys you listed are more than role players.

jdlikewhoa

Gooksta has been working on this theory since the UBL and I'm not sure you've ever finished in the top half of the division

Reactions: doh

Lloyd Carr

Barnes, Wiggins, James, Rocha, Marson, Fuller, Baez, Adams, Caro, Kievet, DuPont, Aguilar, Chapman..maybe Hutchinson and whoever I draft this yr (top 5 pick).

Don't forget Kievit in your complex.

edit: I can't read. You did mention Kievit. But yeah, Key West has some guys to field a team.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
It's fun/frustrating knowing that everyone can view everything about everyone's teams lol

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
Having a barn fire sale. Everyone must go

Blanc is still on the block

Lloyd Carr

Youve got to download the new file.

OU sims [usually] every night. He'll post in the announcement thread that the file is up. Once the file is up, youve got to download the new file.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
btw you're leaving Thursday, you'll take your ivy school laptop

I may take it tbh, I'll be in vegas so the sim times will vary wildly if I do that. It would make it easier to trade on my laptop though, so I'll probably bring it

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Just make me the interim commish.

1gjdAX7.gif