• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2046 WBL Off-Season Thread

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
More variance in a five game series than seven. Same reason why Lisbon could beat anyone any given day but over 162 games can't be better than Amsterdam. I think too if you have a dominant pitcher like Torres or Okada or someone you get them 2/5 games. Then again I lost both of my OU series game where Torres started.

Also it's a giant help that the best team didn't have to play in the five game series in the old system. It just means one less hurdle and again less variance.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Less talking, more simming
RZv0eBT.gif

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Have worked on it intermittently this week (maybe 30 min?). Ran errands most of today. Been busy with inventory yesterday and this mroing.
Anyway, will finish er up by Monday. Season will run April 1st to Sept 30th. ASG around end of June/beg of July depending on year.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Have worked on it intermittently this week (maybe 30 min?). Ran errands most of today. Been busy with inventory yesterday and this mroing.
Anyway, will finish er up by Monday. Season will run April 1st to Sept 30th. ASG around end of June/beg of July depending on year.

Cool, we can implement next season.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I'll get to it in a bit. Need to find the file i need to delete to re-download. Have the flu and messed up the trades and then messed up having the ai set up the teams that havent exported. Just dont feel like doing it yet

Wendell Gee

dawg_gone parrothead
I'll get to it in a bit. Need to find the file i need to delete to re-download. Have the flu and messed up the trades and then messed up having the ai set up the teams that havent exported. Just dont feel like doing it yet

I had a variant of the flu that bypassed my flu vaccine. Wasn't too terrible but man it messed up my mind for a week. Still have the cough, still clearing the lungs of that junk.

tl;dr Go back to bed fool, you're worthless right now.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Orlando can do it, i upload the retired and name dats all the time now in case something goes wrong so he's clear

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
downloaded again, file is still fudged up. Am I gonna need to do the delete/re-upload method?
Delete the file time file in the settings folder and try again before you do, but you might. I always have an archive file ready to go just in case

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
My deepest apologies on not being able to get the schedule up in time for this 2046 season. Strained my right trapezius at work on Thursday. Attempted home remedies over the weekend but they didn't do the trick. Had to go into the ER this mroing and get X-rays in the hope it wasn't a tear. Now spaced on muscle relaxer and Vicodin. :thumbsup:

Whom wants to finish the file? Have August and September to wrap up.

Wolfman21

I understand back muscle pulls. I was out of work all weekend because my Rhomboid muscle strain spasm'd and had me bed ridden. Literally locks up my entire back for a couple days just because of that one muscle. I hoped that muscle relaxers and ice/heat would do the trick but it didn't. I went to the express clinic on sunday and they gave me a shot of some muscle relaxer in my ass that they give women who are about to give birth. So far its helped tremendously.