• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2043 Draft Thread

osick87

Community Liaison
I don't think in the selection it does unless reel is the only one to draft hs.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
i set my list and set it to draft using the list, so whoever was picked was someone i wanted.

bunch of amateurs in dis bitch

NML

I appreciate anyone who can put up a list and walk away, but I just can't. I have a list on my phone and then I like to compare whoever the top pitcher and top batter are, and then choose. And obviously I change picks sometimes based on who I've drafted in previous rounds.

Reel

Community Liaison
I appreciate anyone who can put up a list and walk away, but I just can't. I have a list on my phone and then I like to compare whoever the top pitcher and top batter are, and then choose. And obviously I change picks sometimes based on who I've drafted in previous rounds.

thats why Im Scouttie Pippen and you aint. I find them gems b. Anybody can pick a nice 1st or 2nd round pick. There is a ton of value in the later rounds.

Reel

Community Liaison
Because you use an automated list? :laughing:

does not compute

ummm... I've researched my players and ranked them according to how i value them and the likelihood of them being there depending on my draft position. I know I dont have the time to sit there and wait for amateurs to draft so I set a list and let the CPU pick the guy I would've taken anyway :dunno:

NML

I do the same thing, but don't put my list on auto. I dont see how that makes you a better scout.

Must be a checkers game...

Reel

Community Liaison
ok, i see where the disconnect is. I made the assumption you thought i was letting the cpu pick the bpa for me when that's not the case.

I've already said too much

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Scouttie smelling roses with his big board, the rest of you smell smoke.

Thanks for the carrier pigeons, reporting in.

osick87

Community Liaison
[xtable=cellpadding:0|cellspacing:0|100%x@]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td}62{/td}
{td}Gauchos{/td}
{td=right}CF Menzu Museveni{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}63{/td}
{td}Flying Whites{/td}