• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2040 WBL Wizard Award Voting

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
He was worse. Like a lot worse haha. Shouldn't be voting by WAR for Bat Wizard. This isn't MVP.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
He was worse. Like a lot worse haha. Shouldn't be voting by WAR for Bat Wizard. This isn't MVP.

How was he a lot worse? He had 9 less HRs a much better average and had like 40 SB. Idk how to judge hitters, I guess that .02 he was inferior to Bernal in OPS was a huge deal?

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
How was he a lot worse? He had 9 less HRs a much better average and had like 40 SB. Idk how to judge hitters, I guess that .02 he was inferior to Bernal in OPS was a huge deal?
.876 vs .998 is more than .02

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Also on my phone. I guess him being injured could hurt his case a bit, but he put up nearly equally counting numbers in like 200 less ABs and thus a much higher OPS.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
To be honest, Mercier probably had the best year. Defense weighs into DLS, Bernal and even Salazars WAR.

osick87

Community Liaison
Bernal's Isolated power is better.

DLS has a better Runs Created but Bernal's RC/27 so that's a draw.

It's really close. I should have probably looked at Mercier too but I don't really have name recognition with these guys yet so I just looked at War and compared guys who were close.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Runs created, WAR and VORP are counting numbers so they are harder to compare between Bernal and DLS considering the ABs. But when it's best hitter of the year, the counting numbers should be considered. So after review I revise my argument and I snubbed Mercier.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Runs created, WAR and VORP are counting numbers so they are harder to compare between Bernal and DLS considering the ABs. But when it's best hitter of the year, the counting numbers should be considered. So after review I revise my argument and I snubbed Mercier.

I snubbed Mercier too, I completely forgot about him.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Not that anyone cares but technically Hellman shouldn't win. He barely played in the NL.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Yes 18 starts is barely any compared to the 34 starts a SP who doesn't miss a start makes…