• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2040 WBL Draft Thread (11 Hour Time Limit)

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Yeah i updated them when we switched to 14. Never again though, maybe there was a bug and they eventually fixed it. I cant tonight because ill be way too drunk but I'll try tomorrow. If you still have the word file and feel productive you can try it

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Didnt work either. Dis gay.

Have you researched the problem? I probably will tomorrow to see if there is anything we can do but if you already looked into it enough to email the guy you probably already have. What would happen if we just did a clean install after this draft? I have no idea how this stuff works so i never did it but ive noticed the csv files in the wrong place.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Wouldn't be a bad idea. It does seem like there are duplicate files around. I looked into it a decent amount, but I thought emailing him might just be easier.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Have you researched the problem? I probably will tomorrow to see if there is anything we can do but if you already looked into it enough to email the guy you probably already have. What would happen if we just did a clean install after this draft? I have no idea how this stuff works so i never did it but ive noticed the csv files in the wrong place.

You guys need this kid

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
We only have until tonight, so we'll go until then and I'll fill out the round and hope it imports correctly.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Some of you'll are the type of people who take a full 24 hours to get your night action in during a game of Mafia.

At this point they would normally be auto'd but the draft is broke. Hopefully next year it runs smoother.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
So.... When I imported the draft, it only did the 6 rounds. No picks after that. Just gonna have to deal with it.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
My home screen says I need to negotiate with draftees, but the option to do so isn't anywhere. Am I missing something?

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
You worried me. Since the draft didn't complete like it said it would I thought maybe it screwed that up too