• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2040-2041 Off-Season Thread

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I've been actually reely surprised by the MR contracts this off-season. I got Franchi for a lot less than I thought he'd go for. JD got his top MR guy for a lot less (and less years) than normally MR's get.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
When we starting ST again? I don't see any games in March; only the opening day on April 1st.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
ST games don't show up on the schedule until the first day of ST, which is the beginning of March.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I've been actually reely surprised by the MR contracts this off-season. I got Franchi for a lot less than I thought he'd go for. JD got his top MR guy for a lot less (and less years) than normally MR's get.

I thought I was going to land that reliever. How much did you pay him doh?

osick87

Community Liaison
When do we get an architect to design our stadiums? After our minor league teams logos are made?

Wolfman21

Yeah, I offered 1.8 and he picked @doh. The desire for win was prolly what put him over the top for the Pac Men instead of the Bulls.

doh

IT's cool having money to spend. I'm used to being the team that always ends up $300k short.

As of now I have $70m in budget room for next year. There are two MRs I'd want to extend plus DLS. I think some arb estimates will rise as well… I'm one of the few who doesn't buy out arb in the league. But I do think my next year budget will increase too when my attendance rises.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I have 30 players on my roster. Is there any way to make sure no more are added?

doh

OU should just sim to the start of ST, so I can set my 7-day lineups prior to any games being played.
You can also just do X plays every 3rd day etc.

I've got a lot of different guys in different positions. Only 28 players on my roster tho so.

Wolfman21

meh, i think not being able to set your 7 day lineup for 6 days out of spring training won't kill anyone. Just do like @doh said

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
7 day lineups will only work for the first 7 days, the next 8 I do you can't set them. I sim half of ST at a time

doh

IF he's drOUnk Selig tonight he usually sims next morning.

Also now I get my math correct it should be Sunday Opening Night.

Lets LB + Netsfan

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Oh shit yeah @quale jim unknown us, im at the lake and tonight just wont happen

Wolfman21

bart-scott-can-t-wait-o.gif
+
14.gif
= Opening Day

@OU11 at the lake =
1341857785_drunk_guy_jumps_in_frozen_lake.gif