• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2038 Season Thread

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
With this new PM system I think trading might make a comeback. I hated trading on the myBB

Schauwn

I would love spending more time in this game if I could only access it while I was at work...

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Both sides have 3-4 teams in the hunt after 1st Place. Going to be a good finish.

Schauwn

So maybe one of you more technical guys can answer this, but I can't download the new league files while I'm at work and I'm assuming it's because I have to connect through my employers VPN.

Is there a way for OU to get me the updated league file without me having to download it in the game?
How can I send the same kind of file back to OU with whatever changes I make and then what would he need to do with it to make it work?
Is this even possible?

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
The main thing is getting it back, how does that work? I can get him the tar file and he can just install the league every day, but him exporting it back is the issue.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
VPN shouldn't matter. You should still have an active connection to the internet. Maybe your employer blocks allsimbaseball or whatever we use.

Schauwn

Yeah, I think we have it figured out, will find out next Monday.

@Orlando for whatever reason, when I'm at work and click "check for updated league files" I get an error that it couldn't connect.

Gooksta

i know.. I have been busy and goint to arizona in March.. Ill wait till then to rejoin - sure my trip to arizona for spring training will get me amped for baseball again

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
bdub and fig are battling it out in the South, tied a week out with a 3 game series to end the season. Same thing in the North but that one is for home field advantage between doh and gator. Good ending coming up tonight

Bdub

Going to be close. Fig been coming on strong the last few weeks. Also thanks to corch OU for switching my guys around when I was to busy. I appreciate it.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Pretty much clinched the Lamb. Pretty happy with that. Will be interesting to see how my team does in the playoff. Best pitchers in the game, worst offense of a non-tanking team.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
What a difference having Ahern back has made. Can only imagine the impact he would have made if not injured for a majority of this campaign.
Best of luck to the Turrists in the finale.

jdlikewhoa

Wish I wouldn't have taken 3 of 4 in the series against the Phils. Race for the basement comes down to this last sim.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Daayummmm. Went from 1st to 3rd and back to 1st. Both races came down the the last game of the season, all 3 teams in the north could have been 1st, 2nd or 3rd depending on outcome. I'm about to upload the file now I'll let you know when it is up

Bdub

Daayummmm. Went from 1st to 3rd and back to 1st. Both races came down the the last game of the season, all 3 teams in the north could have been 1st, 2nd or 3rd depending on outcome. I'm about to upload the file now I'll let you know when it is up

Your such a tease. Did I win or not?

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
3nuaixP.gif

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
OK so I have a really strange problem… I keep on trying to add a player to my roster (Ertegun who is a 3B) off the DL. He shows up "active roster" but when I go to lineups he is no where to be found. Really strange. Anyone have an idea on how to get him to show up on lineup? I've tried to show all players and he still doesn't show up.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Starting the livesim soon, need to reconfigure it with the new league first.