• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2038 Season Thread

jdlikewhoa

Fleece.

Also I won't be home tonight to export. Although if no one else is exporting I'm not sure it matters

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Fleece.

Also I won't be home tonight to export. Although if no one else is exporting I'm not sure it matters

Would you like me to wait to advance? Whatever you offered yesterday didn't take because I messed up. If you want to PM me your moves I can do them for you, if there were a lot I can just wait to advance tomorrow.

jdlikewhoa

tumblr_mtfd79nrXc1qaqx27o1_500.gif

Dead league

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Preseason, last chance to set budgets and for you'll to get your rosters ready. Heading halfway in ST tomorrow

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
The catcher I signed I exported twice and removed his offer because I meant to sign him fo $860k and it was a $8.6m offer. Would the league be OK if OU voided that deal? If not I understand.

jdlikewhoa

Any reason players just disappear from free agency? His name was gone and when I went to an old email to click on his name, the player profile just came up as Unknown. If guys retire or leave the league don't they still have a player profile?

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I mean… it's not like I do this on purpose.

Last year too was that I traded for a SP then the guy I offered accepted the deal before I could take away the offer because we advanced in the game.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
So we advance by a week at a time in the offseason? Because it seems shitty that when I export, a guy is favoring my offer, and the next file I download shows a message from the next day saying to up my offer, and then finally a few days later saying he's signed somewhere else.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
So we advance by a week at a time in the offseason? Because it seems shitty that when I export, a guy is favoring my offer, and the next file I download shows a message from the next day saying to up my offer, and then finally a few days later saying he's signed somewhere else.

Well we went 2 days at a time for about a week. Then we went 3 days at a time for 3-4 days, then we went 4 days at a time for a few days and then we started going a week. We didn't start going a week until we were in January, next off-season we'll go back to two exports a day. I'm just not going to do 3 day advances all through the off-season without doing two a day.

In other news I got an email saying rad's SP was out for 13 months and he's not, luck of the Irish rad. I was going to feel really bad for you.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Luck isn't my thing but my first round draft pick is out for 13 months for Tommy John after pitching one game. Not sure who you are taking about​

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Felinx "Sooner" Arteaga. And my mistake, he actually did start a second game before getting Keith Willised.

And yeah, I got an email that Eismand is injured for 13 months for UCL and it has it in his history. But no injury showing up yet. Weird.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Felinx "Sooner" Arteaga. And my mistake, he actually did start a second game before getting Keith Willised.

And yeah, I got an email that Eismand is injured for 13 months for UCL and it has it in his history. But no injury showing up yet. Weird.

I got the same email and saw he only pitched .1 innings. Maybe he got a day-to-day injury and it registered wrong? Either way I'm happy for you :thumbsup: