• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2023 - The Offseason Thread

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
And he's not even phased by it since if he thought it would affect him he could've ran to the NFL at any point.

Ander1345

Why you gonna hire a mostly media guy unless you gonna need to negotiate another tv deal???

Also lmao @ him being a former president of sports and entertainment at Activision Blizzard, a company that should have a esports profile 10000 times larger than it currently is. The OWL is a dead body.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Florida football recruiting: Five-star safety Xavier Filsaime commits to Gators at Orange & Blue Game

DBU title shifts back to Gainesville

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
I don't know what made them think he was going to be incredible right off the bat based off his production against the high school competition he had. Almost like they just care about his last name.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I don't think many people did think he'd be incredible off the bat. I mean the depth chart was set with or without Manning committing so him being poo doesn't change anything. Didn't the Mannings want him to sit a year anyway? Ewers was always going to be better (1.000 rating bro) and look better this year.

Ander1345

Monken has been experimenting with the pistol/shotgun options for a few seasons now.

I imagine it'll look a lot like Georgia State/Coastal Carolina.

Brick

they spoiled by good recent qbs. they won like 3 shampships minimum with forgettable BUMS.

Brick

it a DEION marketing firm not a footbaw progrum not sure why they need players.

lol at the PRIME jacket and a cowboy hat when he trying to rip away any personality from the players.

"You’re not wearing zero. That would never happen because that means you’re nothing," Sanders said. "I don’t understand who wants a zero. I don’t understand why you wanna be a nothing. I don’t get that."

boomer energy

Ander1345

It's hard to say if purging is better. Bielema is winning with a ton of Lovie recruits that Lovie couldn't win with, but even Lovie's worst rosters were light-years ahead of the MAC shit Beckman brought in that Lovie sent packing. Lovie just didn't win.